Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 11:26:30 AM EST
He is currently the mayor of Richmond. The below comment indicates that if you are not consumed with 'diversity', you are an obsolete thinker. Amazing how race, class and culture are the most effective solutions to the economic, energy, and military woes that plague the country. Even more ironic is the fact the middle class basically left Richmond during the 3 decades he has been a political player. All that's left are the poor, the rich, students, and the urban chic...

"I never doubted there will be an African-American president or a woman president, but the opponent has to be there," Wilder said, "and the opponent has presented itself now with a candidate who doesn't stress race, class, culture - not running to make history, but as a part of it."

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:33:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:
He is currently the mayor of Richmond. The below comment indicates that if you are not consumed with 'diversity', you are an obsolete thinker. Amazing how race, class and culture are the most effective solutions to the economic, energy, and military woes that plague the country. Even more ironic is the fact the middle class basically left Richmond during the 3 decades he has been a political player. All that's left are the poor, the rich, students, and the urban chic...

"I never doubted there will be an African-American president or a woman president, but the opponent has to be there," Wilder said, "and the opponent has presented itself now with a candidate who doesn't stress race, class, culture - not running to make history, but as a part of it."

I heard he was great as a Governor.
Top Top