Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/18/2003 9:35:56 AM EDT
Before I go any further making this website, Why dont some of you check it out and let me know if you see any legal issues or any oyher problems. [url]http://home.earthlink.net/~inatree/mypersonalsite/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:37:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/18/2003 9:40:34 AM EDT by Belfry_Express]
[Major Horton] GET YOUR GAUL DARN FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER![/Maj. Horton] On Edit: How Much you want for the 20" Bushy?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:42:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:46:11 AM EDT
I'm not real sure about the laws on selling large amounts of firearms but it seems to me that if you have a website and advertise guns for sale continously you might be considered selling as a dealer. I would check ito it further before you get too deep. I never sell or trade guns as I am in the slow accumulation phase so I am just wondering out loud, so to speak, about yout legal position. Pink shirt?! FAG![:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:50:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Pangea: I'm not real sure about the laws on selling large amounts of firearms but it seems to me that if you have a website and advertise guns for sale continously you might be considered selling as a dealer. I would check ito it further before you get too deep. I never sell or trade guns as I am in the slow accumulation phase so I am just wondering out loud, so to speak, about yout legal position. Pink shirt?! FAG![:D]
View Quote
Thats exactly what I was wondering, If advertising would change the whole idea of selling my collected firearms.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:53:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sherm8404: So it's a pink shirt. Is that legal attire in GA?
View Quote
It is when it comes from the big and tall man store.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:13:08 AM EDT
You look like a crazy fucker [peep] [:D]
Top Top