Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL Wut?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Pic of wife ?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]
He should have checked the "prepper" box on his mail order bride order form.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I suspect she'll go back to Columbia before she marries that tard.

ETA: Sweet Raven pistol!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Green card then gone from that tard, and I think she would deserve it after putting up with that idiot.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess I missed who yall are talking about.
Watching it now and this dude looks ummmm

ETA:another episode is on. Why do people prep and not do something about their health? Mainly being over weight. I don't think I'd be showing my preps on tv though
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He should have checked the "prepper" box on his mail order bride order form.

I thought the same thing.  She had a real "oh fuck" look on her face.  

National Geographic must look for the looniest "preppers" they can find.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Have fun with your new life in Boston.  I bet she sticks with him till she gets her green card. She did not look amused at all.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL looks like her living conditions will be worse than Columbia.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Excited to watch now. Recorded it because I've been on a Sons of Anarchy marathon all day.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Why didn't they give Al extra "food points" for the 6 months he's carrying under his skin?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#13]
There is nothing wrong with being prepared but most of these people are nutso!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's what I'm thinking. The few times I've seen this show people have came across as not all there
This 15yo they're showing is also
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I'm thinking. The few times I've seen this show people have came across as not all there

Give him time, he just a goth larva.  Once he discovers eyeliner he'll even out.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#16]
My favoriteTatiana quote - "I can't believe that I came here to die."  

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Give him time, he just a goth larva.  Once he discovers eyeliner he'll even out.    

LOL. Maybe that's what's missing is the eyeliner
Is he in a town with a population 109? Did I see that sign right?
I don't know. He comes off as a Columbine type.

ETA:Now they've got flags on their bags? He also using a standout red bag...Yeah I'd keep my eyes on these kids

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He seems like he might have some mental issues. As well as antisocial tendencies.

They are seeing If they can "survive" on their backpack... These kids are playing pretend and don't really know much... It's all fanticy.

Maybe they should play W.O.W. for that?

These people all think they are going to be the first people to be "attacked" if something happened.
The funny thing is, half of these people would probably die first. It's funny how they feel they need to buy millions of dollars worth of stuff, but there are people in other contries that have lived their whole life with out any of that stuff.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My favoriteTatiana quote - "I can't believe that I came here to die."    

LOL
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#21]
One day, I'll have customers on there.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Just watched this show for the first time tonight, the show featured the fat guy who has the underground fallout shelter the 15 year old and the family in Utah. All of them seem to focus on only one type of diaster, actually I thought the 15yo is on the right track, although they only gave him 50 out of 100 (50% of something is better than 100% of nothing) the family in Utah better worry about those daughters more than some bio attack. Agreed National Geographic probably had a "certain" profile in mind for this show, but thenmost of these cable shows like to find social freaks and display them like anamials in a zoo.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#23]
So I just saw this weeks episode.

The guy with the Colombian mail order bride - did we figure out his screen name yet?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:51:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

There was female member here that was on the show a season or 2 ago

said they edited it to make them look as bad as possible ( just like every other "reality" show )

IIRC they offered her $1000 if she would kill and eat her cat for them

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1286828_I_cant_believe_no_one_has_photoshopped_the_prepper_chick.html&page=1

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:53:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Pics of her. Required  Obviously.

Pics of the weirdo... for fun.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/doomsday-preppers/videos/practical-preppers-scorecard-brian-murdock/
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/doomsday-preppers/videos/practical-preppers-scorecard-brian-murdock/

This has got to be a hit piece.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That's their evaluation at the end.

His whole plan was to sell all his shit, import a bride, then tell her (once she got here) she's going to live with him in an RV in the woods. His preps were the food he kept in the RV.

He should have scored lower.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

His whole plan was to sell all his shit, import a bride, then tell her (once she got here) she's going to live with him in an RV in the woods. His preps were the food he kept in the RV.

Hit piece,.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:51:56 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hit piece,.  
Yep. As I said in another thread, it's Honey Boo Boo with guns and food storage.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Yep. As I said in another thread, it's Honey Boo Boo with guns and food storage.

LOL
this guy shot himself in the hand due to a "malfunction with a new weapon"

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:31:37 AM EDT
[#32]
I LOVE that show, as my wife now sees that as a "prepper" I am way, WAY, WAY closer to "normal" than "over the edge crazy" for being a "prepper".
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#33]
OPSEC is the primary role of the prepper.  None of them have it.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:39:07 AM EDT
[#34]
"National Geographic must look for the looniest "preppers" they can find."

one word ...Ratings
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:43:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

"National Geographic must look for the looniest "preppers" they can find."

one word ...Ratings

And attention-whoring poseur preppers.  Sure, the 15 large they are compensated helps.  But these loons want the attention.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:45:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Really? I would have figured that prepping would be the primary role of the prepper.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:45:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I get asked about the show all the time by customers, I tell them all "prepping is peace of mind, don't buy that peace of mind, then tell others what all you have. If you buy a year of food, and 11 people show up, you now have a month of food."
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:04:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Prepping is like The Fight Club

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

this guy shot himself in the hand due to a "malfunction with a new weapon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qth1k962_9A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRAZSdWJqTs

Sounds like the gun worked as intended, went boom, and hit what was in front of the barrel. Dumbass.........................
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:35:15 AM EDT
[#41]
What happened to that one girl from doomsday that was getting shit on by arfcom and then she joined the thread (and much hilarity and ass kissing ensued)

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:35:32 AM EDT
[#42]
This show is like me standing next to a huge guy like 500 lbs. It makes my prepping and weight look sane and svelte. Its only making them look crazy, not me. Right guys? Right!?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why didn't they give Al extra "food points" for the 6 months he's carrying under his skin?

The man above was institutionalized awhile ago and had all his guns and ammo taken.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

said they edited it to make them look as bad as possible ( just like every other "reality" show )

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1286828_I_cant_believe_no_one_has_photoshopped_the_prepper_chick.html&page=1

She struck me as quite normal.  Wasn't she military and going to attend OCS or something.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She struck me as quite normal.  Wasn't she military and going to attend OCS or something.

I think she was just waiting to go to basic

but yeah I agree she seemed nice and normal and pretty thick skinned for the leg hump vs she's fat ugly that went down on here

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:28:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The man above was institutionalized awhile ago and had all his guns and ammo taken.

I think that was a different morbidly obese guy featured on the show. Or maybe I'm getting them mixed up.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:33:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have been trying to tell my wife that forever but she does not get it
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:35:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think she was just waiting to go to basic

but yeah I agree she seemed nice and normal and pretty thick skinned for the leg hump vs she's fat ugly that went down on here

She was fun, but not completely normal. As soon as the fame from her being a prepper faded she started on some atheist slant with a blog etc. (Not that I care about that in any way.)

The show was looking for the crazy, the ones they found got on the show.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm watching the episode now and I feel bad for her. She just got to America and her husband to be just threw her right into the shit. Damn, at least let her get her feet wet! I don't see this relationship lasting long.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:26:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Which episode is that from?  I must have missed that one.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top