Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 6:39:33 AM EDT
This morning I'm stopped at a red light, the people going the other way have a left hand turn arrow to turn, my light turns green and I take off and some assbag that's turning the corner well after his arrow is red flips me off as he turns right in front of me.

So...I guess in the future when I'm at a red light and it turns green I'll just sit there until I know every fucking idiot that wants to keep turning on a red light is finally done.

I can't believe how stupid people are, and I think they get about 50% dumber as soon as they sit down in a car. It's weird.

Worst part about it is that I don't think he'd stand a chance in that little shit car he was driving against my Lifted Wagoneer. If you're going to drive like a dumbass and turn right in front of people at least get something big enough so you won't be dead when someone broad sides you.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:46:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Anytime some bonehead gets trigger happy w/ his middle finger I either:

1.  smile & wave back
2. pout like I am gonna cry & wipe my eyes w/ my fingers / knuckles and appear to be sad & broken hearted.

You can flip them off back / yell / holler and scream .... but I guarantee you that #1-#2 above will be alot more effective
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:51:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I really like when people do that to me in traffic. I would also like them to pull over so I can split their head open with my lug wrench, but they never seem to want to comply.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

1.  smile & wave back
2. pout like I am gonna cry & wipe my eyes w/ my fingers / knuckles and appear to be sad & broken hearted.

You can flip them off back / yell / holler and scream .... but I guarantee you that #1-#2 above will be alot more effective

Pucker up and blow them a kiss. I thought one skag was going to create a sunroof.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#4]
The Caliban has more than it's fair share, a bunch of excentric dickheads out here driving the freeways.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:04:29 AM EDT
[#5]
My newest pet peeve is cumdumpsters who don't understand double-yellow lines and their relationship to left hand turn lanes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:09:32 AM EDT
[#6]
It's always traffic related issues.

Everyone seems to be invincible because they're sitting in their car... or at least they think.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#7]
These are EXACTLY the kind of people who don't want anyone to own guns. They want to be able to use their cars to intimidate without fear of retribution, although I doubt that many are very tough outside of their vehicles.

It happened to my wife last week... she was driving the kids home, going the speed limit, with an angry soccer mom right on her tail in an SUV. When the SM finally found room to road-rage her way around my wife, her teen-aged son gave my wife the finger!

Here's another thing people do: They want to turn left out of a parking lot, but it's not clear in both directions. They turn left into the center turning lane (after all, it is a left-hand turn lane... ), and sit there waiting for traffic to clear so they can merge. This is fine until someone comes along from the opposite direction, actually wanting to execute a LH turn, and now they have to wait.

It's a monkey see/monkey do kind of thing. Certain bad habits seem to be copied, almost as if it's the latest trend or something... just like the "drape your left hand over the steering wheel" gesture, which almost seems to signify an over-relaxed indifference to driving with care. I often see the most unlikely people trying it, often "improperly." It's STYLISH to be a bad driver, it would seem. These turds are passing it on to their kids instead of setting a good example for them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Blow them a kiss.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:18:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

1.  smile & wave back

Laughing at them - a good, obvious laugh and pointing - works well, too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:20:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Stick your tongue out at them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#13]
If they do something wrong and get mad at me I find it pretty damn funny that they are all flustered.

If I do something wrong and get fussed at I will just wave and say "sorry". Nobody's perfect.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:52:48 AM EDT
[#14]
It pushes my #$&%ing loony button when someone does that.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top