Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 7:29:51 AM EDT
I think she's a commy ho bitch...how about you guys...

news.myway.com/top/article/id/402633|top|05-10-2004::21:45|reuters.html

Kerry Warns Opponents Not to Attack His Wife

Email this story

May 10, 9:28 PM (ET)

LOUISVILLE, KY. (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry warned his political opponents on Monday against attacking his outspoken wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, saying, "They're going to have to go through me."
The Massachusetts senator also sought to dispel the notion he was aloof, asking one television interviewer: "Have you had a beer with me yet? I like to have fun as much as the next person, and go out and hack around and have a good time."

Worth an estimated $500 million, born in Mozambique and fluent in five languages, Mrs. Kerry can be controversial and blunt, disclosing her Botox injections, her prenuptial agreement with Kerry and the fact he was in the bathroom when he got word of his wins in Iowa and New Hampshire.

"If they want to attack her, they're going to have to go through me. I'll be the first to defend anything she does. ... She doesn't pull her punches," Kerry said in one television interview when asked if Republicans were targeting his wife.

"I think that they're foolhardy to do it, personally, because I think that she's so down to earth and so straightforward," Kerry said. "I think people who meet her love her."

Mrs. Kerry has been criticized for her outspokenness and candor, and some Republican commentators have also called on her to release her tax returns.

While she is wealthy from her marriage to former Republican Sen. John Heinz, the heir to the Pittsburgh ketchup empire, she said Sen. Kerry was not. She can only contribute the same $2,000 to his campaign everyone else can.

Kerry was able, however, to mortgage the couple's townhouse in Boston to take out a $6.4 million loan to keep his campaign afloat.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:30:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I could care less about attacking her, but that "gonna have to go through him" part has my interest.......
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
The gauntlent has been thrown down.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:33:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Rumor has it that Ol Bill is slipping her the Clinton cigar during Kerry's trips.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I could care less about attacking her, but that "gonna have to go through him" part has my interest.......

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe we can have a contest. Whoever insults the bitch the best gets the chance to get his ass kicked
by Mr VN hero kerry...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#5]
In a word:

Insecurity.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#6]

I think that she's so down to earth

Yea..I bet she is....

She can only contribute the same $2,000 to his campaign everyone else can.

But she gave 5 million to Move On.org..

couple's townhouse in Boston to take out a $6.4 million loan to keep his campaign afloat.

Yea..most "down to earth" people have $6.5 million townhomes....

I wonder....how many jobs Heinz has moved overseas and where their factories are...?

I would trade my Pre-ban for a chance to insult his uppity wife...then see what  he does....wishy washy, dishonorable, carbon blob, sack of shit....

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:52:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I think we all would had said the same thing. I would not allow someone to talk smack about my wife either. Some things should be "out of bounds".
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:52:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I was waiting for Sarge to say:

Why don't she stay in the kitchen then
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:55:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I was waiting for Sarge to say:

Why don't she stay in the kitchen then

When a woman has a couple million $$$  she can come out of the kitchen.  But only long enough to buy me guns.

Then she has to go back.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think we all would had said the same thing. I would not allow someone to talk smack about my wife either. Some things should be "out of bounds".

I would have to agree, if they were not in the public stage...however as my wife says, if you speak or act in public, then you must be prepared to take the good and the bad...

There are some serious questions raised about her and what anti-Bush and anti-Republican groups that she gives to...those questions should be asked and need to be investigated...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#12]
If he does Aimless...I'll bring a keg and some steaks....
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah but you're not running for president and he's not going to do anything. I'm pretty sure I could climb on the roof with a megaphone calling the widow Heinz vile names until November and Kerry would not drive up here to rumble with me.

Good one!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Kerry: "Don't talk shit about my wife!!!"

Biker Guy: "What are you gonna do, kick my ass?!?"

Kerry: "No... I'll have my Secret Service agents do it!  I might sprain my finger or break a nail!"
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#16]
I suppose he came up with this little media quip on his own too. More like,

"Johnny, if you want anymore of this Heinz on your hotdog, you had better make a statement to the press about them picking on me."

Nagged and henpecked.

Must be a Dem thing. It's the sensitive guy syndrome.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:52:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#18]
i can now be proud that i have del monte ketchup in my frig.   woo hoo.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:59:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Ok, we won't insult your wife, back to you:  How does it feel to be a man-ho.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#20]
She can call you a right wing zealot in five languages. She must have at least half a brain since she got a prenuptial agreement.  I say no more than half 'cause she married lurch. She looks pretty good for 64.  Of course, 500 million can buy a lot of surgery.  I wonder who's name she yells out during sex?

Probably her dads...

How's that for an insult Kerry?  Wanna make something out of it?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Hillary & Theresa in '08!  The All Uterus Ticket!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#22]
wind goes through kerry. settle down tough guy, you're asking for a beating.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Hmmm... here's my insult, "Johnny, if your wife was my dog, I'd shave her ass and make her walk backwards". An oldie, but a goodie. And by the way, when I beat your war zero ass, I'm gonna take your wife's Gulfstream V jet. It's the least you can give me for scratching my knuckles on your long, skinny, shrivled face...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Ok, we won't insult your wife, back to you:  How does it feel to be a man-ho.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Dip-shit Kerry is genuinely scared.

Catsup Heinz is a time-bomb. If/when
she goes off the election is over.

tick...

tick...

tick...

-LS
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#26]
I thought this was in response to the bitch calling Dubya "unpatriotic"?  If you publicly insult someone, you should be prepared to be insulted back, especially if you just insulted them a) for no reason, b)just cause you feel like it, or c) they are the fucking president of the United States of America.  [reporter hat on]...so, Senator Kerry, you are saying it is ok for your wife to insult other people as long as you say "they are going to have to go through you?"  So if my girlfriend called you a snail eating french kissing cock sucking piece of shit, and I say you can't insult her back until you go through me, you will be bound to not insulting her back?  Good!  Honey...can you come here for a minute?[reporter hat off]  What an asswipe!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#27]
If he doesn't want his whore insulted he should tell her to keep her big fucking trap shut and stay off of television.

Once she puts herself in the spotlight, the rest is fairgame.

I would personally pay to see her donkey punched by Bill Clinton.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#28]
"Mrs. Kerry has been criticized for her outspokenness and candor"

balls. I criticize her (and call her 'TRAITOR') for Chairing the Heinz family board, donating huge sums of cash to the Tides Foundation, which then launders it / disburses it to several extreme leftist anti-american groups.  I AM 'questioning her Patriotism'.

I'd also like to know how she passed as a Republican for so many years before and during her previous marriage, and why the fact that she 'converted' to the Democrat party just over a year ago gets ZERO mention in the media.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#29]
His wife is a c*nt who was calling the Vice President "unpatriotic" over the weekend.  

She needs to release her tax records.  What are she and Kerry hiding in those records????

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Why does this remind me so much of the swaggering drunk at the bar, who upon hearing a fellow tippler's sad tale of a run in with police says "Yeah? I'd like those Nazi bastards try that shit with me. I'd tell 'em 'Look here, Barney Fuckin' Fife,. . . .'"  

"They're going to have to go through me." Yeah, right. Do I mail in an application for a permit to call her a communist? Or do I just go ahead and call her a communist, but worry that John Kerry will show up one afternoon in his jodphurs to thrash me with his polo mallet? What a stupid, blustering, moronic thing to say. Maybe when he grows up he can learn to say things like "My wife is outspoke on issues that concern her, but she isn't running for president. I don't insult Mrs. Bush, and I'd appreciate the same courtesy from my opponent's supporters. By all means debate me - and my wife - on the issues, but please don't be rude to her because her husband is in the race for the presidency." Oh, wait. That wouldn't be consistent with Kerry's widely recognized "shot and a beer" "salt of the earth" image.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Somebody post a pic of this wrinkled SKANK, so we can do some editing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

..............I would personally pay to see her donkey punched by Bill Clinton.

With or without the cigar?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top