Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I have nevr seen that vid
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Me either.  Is it new?
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Relatively new, but meh if its a DUPE, mod's will lock it.

I'd never seen it before and its SHOCKING to say the least. How people just rolled over and turned in their damn guns no questions asked.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Show me one democratic country.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Relatively new, but meh if its a DUPE, mod's will lock it.

I'd never seen it before and its SHOCKING to say the least. How people just rolled over and turned in their damn guns no questions asked.

Won't happen here like that......
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder how many people on this board would roll over and hand thiers in if a ban was put in place.  Kinda scary.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
DUPE, mod's will lock it.

How people just rolled over and turned in their damn guns no questions asked.

DUPE...And they got what they deserved

rolled over and turned in their damn guns no questions asked
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wonder how many people on this board would roll over and hand thiers in if a ban was put in place.  Kinda scary.....

More then would admit to it here. There are pussies among us
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#9]
tag
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The people in the U.S. are different. It will not fly here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Just give it time.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Were" different.  The reprograming has begun.  Its just a matter of time and that will be us.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#13]
WTF? I saw that vid the first time a couple weeks ago and posted it. Got two replies along the lines of "hey asshole, that's a dupe." Low-life trolls...

Good vid - I think more people should see it. It can happen here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It already is flying here in many places. They are usually large urban areas and they seem to control what the rest of the state does. It's just a matter of time. I mean, who would have thought we would have to press 1 for english or elect a muslim president during a religous war.

And it is a war, just because you don't believe it does't change that fact. And the fact is they believe it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I seen that years ago, I think they only had 60,00 gun owners. Good luck getting 80,000,000+ to do that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Are we a democratic country because we get a choice between out of touch clueless idiots?
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#18]
The truth is, the vast majority of good citizens will comply with any demand forced upon them by our government with nothing more than bitching and whining. When it happens here, and it most definitely will, only a very few will attempt to resist. The media and the government will paint them as nut jobs. The peasants will applaud them for getting the domestic terrorists run amok out of their safe, deed restricted neighborhoods Everyone else will reluctantly hand their guns over when told to do so. All LEOs will serve warrants on anyone suspected of having guns as soon as they are directed to do so by their superiors.
Once this is completed, the states will have more manpower to assign to the new check points at all state lines, to check your papers and search for contraband for the good of everyones safety.

What? Do you think a fantasy hollywood style rebellion is really going to happen? Don't fucking kid yourself. Bring your guns and get in line. The constabulary wants to check the serial numbers before they take them and check your name off the data bank.
Yeah, I know. You're that one exceptional bad ass patriot, willing to leave your family and big screen TV, and make that one last stand and die in the name of freedom....
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow! That is scary.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The truth is, the vast majority of good citizens will comply with any demand forced upon them by our government with nothing more than bitching and whining. When it happens here, and it most definitely will, only a very few will attempt to resist. The media and the government will paint them as nut jobs. The peasants will applaud them for getting the domestic terrorists run amok out of their safe, deed restricted neighborhoods Everyone else will reluctantly hand their guns over when told to do so. All LEOs will serve warrants on anyone suspected of having guns as soon as they are directed to do so by their superiors.
Once this is completed, the states will have more manpower to assign to the new check points at all state lines, to check your papers and search for contraband for the good of everyones safety.

What? Do you think a fantasy hollywood style rebellion is really going to happen? Don't fucking kid yourself. Bring your guns and get in line. The constabulary wants to check the serial numbers before they take them and check your name off the data bank.
Yeah, I know. You're that one exceptional bad ass patriot, willing to leave your family and big screen TV, and make that one last stand and die in the name of freedom....

Sounds like you already know what your doing and will be the first one in line.

Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a nut job. They will keep you safe from me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hey Mr Fed How goes the hope n change
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#24]
It did happen in England and more recently in Australia.  Don't wait for your boat to sink ...
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It did happen in England and more recently in Australia.  Don't wait for your boat to sink ...

Must all be airsoft guns in my gun cabinet then…

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=5&t=290694

Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#26]
thats a NRA made vid.  i have it on VHS tape and i also helped sponsor the making of it. pretty sure it was released about 8 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a nut job. They will keep you safe from me.

Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Dupe, apparently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top