Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/9/2004 6:41:44 PM EDT
I don't know if this a repost but check this out:
Warning!!!  very graphic
bad day for a mouse
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
You need to put a warning in the thread title or at least somewhere in your post... that video is pretty graphic.

Boy... once the blood hit the water, they finally got in gear.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
nasty.....
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't see it and I'm not sure that I want too.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I can't see it and I'm not sure that I want too. hr

trust me you don't want to.  it's about a small man trying to be e-cool.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
damn, if I knew who did that, I would find them and shove their face in the water and hold it their till his nose was gone.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
damn, if I knew who did that, I would find them and shove their face in the water and hold it their till his nose was gone.

Better yet, do you know what a "sitz bath" is?

Fucktards like this have some really fucked up mental disease. Like the kid who barbequed a puppy last week. Fuckers need to be sterilized and put on extremely heavy sedation for life.

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#9]
when i had a piranha i never fed it a mouse ,I always had fun feeding it liver though talk about a frenzy i had to put a brick on the lid to keep from jumping out during feeding.Before or after feeding it i could reach into the tank with no problems but if someone else tried they would be missing parts of their hand
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh, dude...

Couldn't it at least have been an ugly mouse?
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't see it and I'm not sure that I want too.

trust me you don't want to.  it's about a small man trying to be e-cool.

Very well said.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for that.  We have had a lot of mouse problems around here lately and its good to know that they have problems of their own too.  I'll consider that payback for the mouse shit in the baby stroller.
Distructive little fuckers...
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:18:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Sick.... just sick.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Sick.... just sick.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh my
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Why are all of you upset about the video?  How is this worse than shooting prairie dogs?  Everyone gets a kick out of those pics.

Its just the food chain at work, it couldnt be any more natural than that.  Just think of all the people who feed live mice to their snakes!! The horror!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Why are all of you upset about the video?  How is this any different from shooting prairie dogs?  Its just the food chain at work, it couldnt be any more natural than that.  Just think of all the people who feed live mice to their snakes!! Horrors!

I was just going to say that!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Why are all of you upset about the video?  How is this any different from shooting prairie dogs?  Its just the food chain at work, it couldnt be any more natural than that.  Just think of all the people who feed live mice to their snakes!! Horrors!

Shooting a prarie dog is slightly different from watching a mouse be slowly torn to pieces.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Why are all of you upset about the video? How is this any different from shooting prairie dogs? Its just the food chain at work, it couldnt be any more natural than that. Just think of all the people who feed live mice to their snakes!! Horrors!

the difference is the mouse suffered needlessly, when a prairie dog gets shot death comes alot quicker! I hope you don't have any pets!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#20]
so 1 mouse being shredded is bad but hundreds of dead prairie dogs OK?
I suppose some of you think fishing causes the fish no pain
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shooting a prarie dog is slightly different from watching a mouse be slowly torn to pieces.

Yeah, it's way more fun!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
so 1 mouse being shredded is bad but hundreds of dead prairie dogs OK?

I'm just saying it's more graphic to watch its blood stain the water and its carcass to fall to the bottom of the tank.  That's why some people are grossed out by it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Do you really think that was the first or last mouse they are going to put in there?
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#24]
that's cruel
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#25]
it's pretty graphic for sure, but even on national geo tonight, they showed those little baby birds who happened to fall on their first flight into the water with the piranahs. No more graphic than the mouse.

Gotta eat to IMHO, but..... I owned one singlar piranah. who ate gold fish.

Still feel bad for the little guy though, that video took a while.:(

Chris
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#26]
   Sick Fucker!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#27]
it's pretty graphic for sure, but even on national geo tonight, they showed those little baby birds who happened to fall on their first flight into the water with the piranahs. No more graphic than the mouse.

Chris

One is natural, the other is for personal enjoymemnt, their is a difference.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I lived in a apartment that was mouse infested so I have absolutely no sympathy for them.
I think Prairie dogs are cute but a rancher will say no way.
I guess it's where you live.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I lived in a apartment that was mouse infested so I have absolutely no sympathy for them.

I lived in Colorado a couple years ago.  I don't understand for the life of me how prarie dogs are an endangered species, because those fuckers are everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Eh.  It's just food.  Piranahs gotta eat too.  Snakes eat live mice too.  What's the big deal?
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Chris

Blowing away Prairie dogs is natural?
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:34:30 PM EDT
[#32]
just clarifying here, It's not the act of feeding them that bothers you? It's the video showing it to music on the net as it is that gets you?

no disrespect, just seeing if I get you right.

Chris

Quoted:

Chris

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Chris

Blowing away Prairie dogs is natural?

NATURAL, meaning baby birds falling into the water by accident, not having someone drop a live mouse into a fish tank with piranahs to watch it slowly suffer and die.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Yup tough to watch indeed, but OTOH, fish gotta eat too. I suppose it would have been "better" if the mouse was pre-killed instead of being torn to pieces slowly.

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Eh.  It's just food.  Piranahs gotta eat too.  Snakes eat live mice too.  What's the big deal?

The big deal is we have a bunch of cityfied, sissyfied, PETA fucktards on this board who can't deal with the realities of survival.

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:44:32 PM EDT
[#36]
I hate rap music or whatever the hell it was so I turned the sound off, maybe that's why it didn't bother me
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#37]
its a fucking mouse being eaten by piranhas

i dont have any ill will to people who made this video.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Yup tough to watch indeed, but OTOH, fish gotta eat too. I suppose it would have been "better" if the mouse was pre-killed instead of being torn to pieces slowly.

Finally!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Finally!

Yes, in order to be humane lets give the mouse a lethal injection before it is fed to piranhas!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The big deal is we have a bunch of cityfied, sissyfied, PETA fucktards on this board who can't deal with the realities of survival.

I guess you like dogfighting too?
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Finally!

Yes, in order to be humane lets give the mouse a lethal injection before it is fed to piranhas!

lets not forget to disinfect the injection site too

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#42]
I've always wanted a tank of carniverous fish...

Kinda quick how they ate everything (including internals) besides the ribcage and head, though...
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess you like dogfighting too?

Naaaa...he's probably into cock fighting.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I agree with you TactMan on the realities of survival

I didnt watch the vid or MAYBE I would have felt sorry for the little guy, only because I really like a hamster the nabor kid has name "spunky"

Now with that said, when I go out varmint blasting I show no mercy. I have blasted things the most would feel sorry they did. My thought is, if they come into sight then they are coyote food (yes they have to eat too) But when I blast a dog (yote) I just laugh knowing I have fed that bastard many times in the past.

Before I get flamed, I like dogs, cats, etc, but sick fu*ks getting off killing is not my thing, but if you didnt like the action why did you watch the vid??
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup...
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#47]
/[Nelson]haw-haw!/[Nelson]
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not about the realities of survival.  It's about emotionally retarded young men gettin' chubby's over their superiority to mice
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 10:06:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I lived in Colorado a couple years ago.  I don't understand for the life of me how prarie dogs are an endangered species, because those fuckers are everywhere.

Roger That.

Eh, I felt bad for the little bugger... yea I know I blow small critters up without discretion.  The only difference is a praire dog experiences a shift in phase (solid to liquid) within miliseconds.   That poor some bitch got his leg ate off and swam for his dear little rodent life for almost a minute...

AT LEAST GET AN UGLY GREY MOUSE! NOT THE LITTLE WHITE ONE!  GAH!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Its not the "Nature" of things that go on in the video that makes people sick.

Its the "Delivery" method.... It is not NATURAL for a mouse to go out for a midday swim. Especially in a tank with NO WAY OUT. Do Piranas have the right to eat...SURE THEY DO.

I think what is bothersome is that someone gets enjoyment to torment this animal.

Just as it is the food cycle for a snake to eat a mouse, saw it once... was intruiged yet I do not care to see it again.

What was also disturbing is that this animal was basically swimming for its life, even when in its final moments 1/2 of its back end is gone and its blood staining the water. Leaves a mental picture that has a lot to be desired.

Am I a PETA freak? NO. I hate those bastards so dont put me in the same catagory as them. Everyone does have a threshold of what is nature and what is morbidity. THAT SUCKED.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top