Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2003 10:15:43 AM EDT
My thread was me trying to make the point that I was pissed the media or the police don't think this set of shootings is a big deal. I don't see another thread about that. I went back 3 or 4 pages and didn't even see a thread about the shootings let alone one making the point I was trying to. Not a duplicate!

As for you ArmdLbrl, "Have a little more care", what does that mean? I am trying to make the point this whole thing pisses me off and it should have been taken seriously as soon as one car was shot at. Maybe then they would have caught this fucker before he killed anyone. The point is I do care.

You want to talk duplicate thread, you'll be all day locking the "Happy Thanksgiving" threads so get your ass to work thebeekeeper1.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:17:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:You want to talk duplicate thread, you'll be all day locking the "Happy Thanksgiving" threads so get your ass to work thebeekeeper1.
View Quote

[lol]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Please report to the re-education forum immediately. Have a nice day. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, lock all the Thanksgiving threads!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:You want to talk duplicate thread, you'll be all day locking the "Happy Thanksgiving" threads so get your ass to work thebeekeeper1.
View Quote

[lol]
View Quote

humm...IBTL...and also IBTAL (IN before the ACCOUNT lock)
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#6]
*click*
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[lol]
View Quote

View Quote

If that's all it takes for an account to be locked around here, than this site has indeed gone to hell in a handbasket.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#8]
ibtl
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:24:41 AM EDT
[#9]
[lol] [lol] [lol]

Hey, what's that coming over there? Something funny I presume... [:P]

NsB
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If that's all it takes for an account to be locked around here, than this site has indeed gone to hell in a handbasket.
View Quote

Lighten up Francis! [:)]

NsB
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

NsB
View Quote

BURP! Oh my, I should have covered my mouth.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#12]
SUPERSPORT
 11/27/2003 2:15:43 PM

You want to talk duplicate thread, you'll be all day locking the "Happy Thanksgiving" threads so get your ass to work thebeekeeper1.  
View Quote

LoL, quote of the year.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

NsB
View Quote

BURP! Oh my, I should have covered my mouth.
View Quote

[Homer]MMMMMmmmhhhhhhhhh....... Turkey [/Homer]

NsB
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[lol]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
It has been really touchy feely around here of late, but it was a clone topic .
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Happy thanksgiving everyone! IBTL, no disrespect intended to you Sport.[:D][wave]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top