Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2001 11:54:32 AM EDT
Excerpts of Gary Condit's letter -

(entire text can be found here - [url]www.msnbc.com/news/618254.asp[/url]  )

[i]Before speaking to the media I wanted to write to you. I have known so many of you for a long time. You know me to be hard working, committed to our issues and dedicated to my community and my family. [/i]

WHICH family would that be, Gary??

The one that includes your wife??

Or the one that includes Chandra Levy?? Orthe one that  includes  Anne Marie Smith?? Or sexual fling #'s 3 - ???    ?

[i] Thank you for the kindness you have shown Carolyn and my family. [/i]

Why don't YOU show some freakin' kindness to your wife, Gary??? And to your children, and quit bedding every woman who doesn't have a tumor growing out of her head???

Perhaps THIS is what most bugs me about Condit. Him insulting my intelligtence, claiming he is "dedicated...to [his] family."

Or expecting us to show greater kindness to his wife than he does.

This guy is pond scum. And I'm SICK of being insulted by his ilk. (of WHATEVER political affiliation)
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, it played well in the Democratic focus group!
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Let he who is without sin throw the first stone.

I mean who among us HASN'T cheated on his wife with a girl half your age, and then when she becomes more trouble than she's worth, have her killed and hide the body.  If I had a nickel for all the times I've done that.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#3]
That guy is pure, unadulterated scum.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey, it played well in the Democratic focus group!
View Quote

Actually, I think you NAILED it.

I just noticed the phrase "commited to OUR issues..." in his letter. [b] OUR issues [/b]

That's known as code language to hard core Dems, and roughly translated it means "the agenda is more important than my total lack of standards." Its meant to energize his base, under the presumption that without him, they won't get "their issues" legislated into existence.

Its like Rush says -

For the Leftist, morality is determined by your position on political issues, not by how you live your life. If you are anti gun, or big gov't, or anti business, THEN you are moral. To a leftist at least.

Grrrrrrr.... [pissed]

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#5]
What I want to know is how the fucker can call it a "personal letter" and then send it out to 500,000 people?  Sounds like a form letter to me!
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard he is AC/DC(likes both). Perhaps, just perhaps(fingers crossed) he will take a liking to Mr. Daschle and when Tommy gives dear little Gary an ultimatum he will become a missing person. Myself and others here in SD damn sure won't put up any reward money.I know chances are about the same as the Powerball but as they say"Somebody's gotta win". Why not SD.

Not proabortion but Gary Condit could have been prevented, NOT. The puke shoulda ended up on the in latex.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 1:26:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Trickshot, whats even better is that it was tax payer franked.  Didn't cost him a dime, but Chandra's parents got to help pay for it.

Priceless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top