Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2003 6:49:54 AM EDT
Looks like the Japanese/Chinese relationships are improving.BTW - Caligula was not a town in China. Read for yourself.

Three days? Life in prison? For sex????? That's a HIGH price to pay for some T&A.

www.ajc.com/news/content/news/1203/17chineseparty.html

Chinese court sentences two to life in prison for sex party

The Associated Press

BEIJING -- A Chinese court on Wednesday sentenced two people to life in prison for organizing a three-day-long sex party for hundreds of Japanese tourists that caused an uproar in China.

Twelve other people were sentenced to up to 15 years in prison, the government announced.

The incident at a hotel in Zhuhai city raised particular outrage in China because it coincided with a sensitive anniversary, Sept. 18, the date Chinese mark as the start of Japan's World War II invasion and occupation of their country.

According to earlier Chinese reports, as many as 400 Japanese men and 500 Chinese prostitutes had sex at the Zhuhai International Conference Center Hotel over a three-day period that ended Sept. 18.

Those sentenced to life were Ye Xiang, assistant to the hotel's general manager, and Ming Zhu, a prostitute, the official Xinhua News Agency said. It said they were the main organizers of the event.

Chinese authorities have issued arrest warrants for three Japanese accused of arranging the sex party and asked Japan to help in detaining them, Xinhua said. It said China asked the international police agency Interpol to circulate the warrants.

Xinhua identified the three Japanese as Isao Hirobe, Shunji Takahashi and Koji Fukunaga, employees of an unidentified construction company in Osaka, a city in western Japan. It said they arranged a business meeting at the Zhuhai hotel and "clearly requested sexual services" from its managers.

Japan has not decided how to respond to the detention request, said a Japanese Foreign Ministry spokesman in Tokyo. He said the two governments have no extradition treaty.

"These things would probably be decided on a case-by-case basis, with consideration for the legal issues of each individual case," he said, speaking on customary condition of anonymity. "But we haven't decided on a response for this case yet."

Japanese law bars the government from handing over one of its citizens to a country without such a treaty, said Kenki Okada, an official of the Justice Ministry in Tokyo.

Prostitution, though illegal, is common in China and often practiced openly in tourist hotels in major cities.

The 14 defendants -- all of them Chinese citizens -- were charged with prostitution, soliciting, conspiracy and other offenses, according to Chinese news reports.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:57:21 AM EDT
[#1]
"me sooooo hooorney, me make love long time!"

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:01:11 AM EDT
[#2]
there goes my spring break trip...[:(]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:59:52 PM EDT
[#3]
There is room for a joke here:

Take Slick Willie, his Chinese tech transfer scandals, a [i]Certain[/i] blue dress, and that sex story…

I’ll let somebody else try.  There is something there.  But how to but it together, I don’t know.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
True story.

First time I was in China I checked in my Hotel.

Well, since it was a very very nice place I decided to look around it was about 8pm.

Walking in the east wing of this huge hotel, there werent many other people there.

Saw a long ling of girls lined up in black dresses and all had numbers n little buttons.

I thought that they must be having a local beauty contest of some sorts.

Well, 9pm comes around and I walk back the same way I had went.

All I hear is girls orgasming (sounded fake mind you) from the wall where the girls were lined up. When I passed a set of double doors I saw two of the girls standing in the doorway . Same girls with the numbers and black dresses.

I quickly found out that they weren’t in a beauty pageant!

[shock]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"me sooooo hooorney, me make love long time!"
View Quote

The kind of thing the poor guy will be hearing from his cell mate Bubba Chang.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Three "F's" come to mind.  Flat nose, flat chest, flat behind.  Just not very attractive to me.  Too few from that part of the world with real attractive figures.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe if they get a new treaty it will be called the
"Labia Treaty"
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:08:32 AM EDT
[#8]
[B]
Quoted:
True story.

Well, since it was a very very nice place I decided to look around it was about 8pm.

Walking in the east wing of this huge hotel, there werent many other people there.

Saw a long ling of girls lined up in black dresses and all had numbers n little buttons.

All I hear is girls orgasming (sounded fake mind you) from the wall where the girls were lined up. When I passed a set of double doors I saw two of the girls standing in the doorway . Same girls with the numbers and black dresses.

[shock]
View Quote
[/B]

You should take a chance.  It only costs few dollars.[;)]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[B]
Quoted:
True story.

[shock]
View Quote
[/B]

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:17:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[B]
Quoted:
True story.

[shock]
View Quote
[/B]

View Quote

Isnt that the truth.

As for me, I have a commitment with myself not to bump ugly's with whores. Something about paying fort sex doesn't seem right to me.

But I do know that it only costs about $30 for a clean good looking girl in that area of China I was in( and these are the quality whores). Ofcourse people usually tip her afterwards so it might be a good $50.

Again, I have never done this but in case any of you needed a price idea.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Imagine extradition proceedings for the Japanese guys?  What evidence could they possibly present?!?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:17:57 AM EDT
[#12]
[b]
Quoted:
Looks like the Japanese/Chinese relationships are improving.BTW - Caligula was not a town in China. Read for yourself.

Three days? Life in prison? For sex????? That's a HIGH price to pay for some T&A.

[url]http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/1203/17chineseparty.html
[/url]
Chinese court sentences two to life in prison for sex party

The Associated Press

BEIJING -- A Chinese court on Wednesday sentenced two people to life in prison for organizing a three-day-long sex party for hundreds of Japanese tourists that caused an uproar in China.

Twelve other people were sentenced to up to 15 years in prison, the government announced.

The incident at a hotel in Zhuhai city raised particular outrage in China because it coincided with a sensitive anniversary, Sept. 18, the date Chinese mark as the start of Japan's World War II invasion and occupation of their country.

According to earlier Chinese reports, as many as 400 Japanese men and 500 Chinese prostitutes had sex at the Zhuhai International Conference Center Hotel over a three-day period that ended Sept. 18.

Those sentenced to life were Ye Xiang, assistant to the hotel's general manager, and Ming Zhu, a prostitute, the official Xinhua News Agency said. It said they were the main organizers of the event.

Chinese authorities have issued arrest warrants for three Japanese accused of arranging the sex party and asked Japan to help in detaining them, Xinhua said. It said China asked the international police agency Interpol to circulate the warrants.

Xinhua identified the three Japanese as Isao Hirobe, Shunji Takahashi and Koji Fukunaga, employees of an unidentified construction company in Osaka, a city in western Japan. It said they arranged a business meeting at the Zhuhai hotel and "clearly requested sexual services" from its managers.

Japan has not decided how to respond to the detention request, said a Japanese Foreign Ministry spokesman in Tokyo. He said the two governments have no extradition treaty.

"These things would probably be decided on a case-by-case basis, with consideration for the legal issues of each individual case," he said, speaking on customary condition of anonymity. "But we haven't decided on a response for this case yet."

Japanese law bars the government from handing over one of its citizens to a country without such a treaty, said Kenki Okada, an official of the Justice Ministry in Tokyo.

[red]Prostitution, though illegal, is common in China and often practiced openly in tourist hotels in major cities.[/red]

The 14 defendants -- all of them Chinese citizens -- were charged with prostitution, soliciting, conspiracy and other offenses, according to Chinese news reports.
View Quote
[/b]

The problem was they didn't bribe Chinese officials enough $$$, therefore the crackdown.

Off topic:  Never, ever invest your hard earned $$$ in a commie country.  They will puck you in the arse.  
 There is no such thing about the "Party", the "Doctrine" bullshit.  It's all about the $$$ and individual.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#13]
There is more to this story.   The actual date of this event was the same as the invasion of China during the Japanese WWII empire.  And the fact it got out in the press and outraged lots of Chinese.  Lots of Chinese and other Asians still hate the Japanese.  This was rubbing their noses in it.

This is all about asian "face" and nothing more.

BTW, if you ever go to China be careful.  There are stories of guys checking into their room and getting a phone call offering a girl.  If you say yes, a very cute very young girl shows up.  She will be naked in 20 minutes when the door is opened by the police.  The penalty will be however much cash you got and can get.

China is very puritanical compared to most of Asia.  Almost as bad as the USA.  

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Imagine extradition proceedings for the Japanese guys?  What evidence could they possibly present?!?
View Quote
How'd ya like to have the job of sorting through that DNA evidence! [shock]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top