Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 7:36:18 PM EDT
Anybody have that pic?  

I'm sitting here on a Wednesday night with a pretty good buzz on and was considering writing a long post lamenting the general lack of integrity among the populous and wondering aloud how such folks can look themselves in the mirror.  Fortunately, better judgement kicked in.

I just want to see that pic.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]
... what ever happened to mattsd?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to drink and pst but long ago I run aoutta alanhol and lost my finger to the amin influence in alcholice society wich therefore influenced me to determine the fate of the world by cutting a lemon in half while looking at he sunsett during a tornado in the middle of eARTHQUKE season.  other than that, my mother-in-law is doing just fine, but thank you for askin my little bugddy!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I just avoid mirrors
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
members.cox.net/realfastv6/drunkpost.jpg

You are THE MAN.  I knew an arfcom brother would come through.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled arfcom, already in progress.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm gettin' hammered right now - downing a heel of a lit of whiskey...woohoo!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top