Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/20/2016 1:03:19 AM EDT
I will put up what's left in my dillo dust shaker that Trump has in a place a way to monitor high volume, high stakes voting locations. Obviously he will be looking for people voting multiple times.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:05:16 AM EDT
Wager not accepted, you will need that dillo dust to pepper your angus if Hilldawg gets elected.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:08:49 AM EDT
FHRC
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:10:34 AM EDT
I'm sure the elite have made it illegal to monitor polling places.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:13:51 AM EDT
The man does not have a ground game, no money for ads, and you think he has a network in place to check polling places.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:15:02 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CTM1:
The man does not have a ground game, no money for ads, and you think he has a network in place to check polling places.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:15:58 AM EDT
View Quote

No money for ads? He doesn't need them, it hasn't been a big part of his game plan since the get go.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:17:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By assaultdog0351:

No money for ads? He doesn't need them, it hasn't been a big part of his game plan since the get go.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:29:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By cedjunior:

View All Quotes

Republicans are the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of this planet.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:35:02 AM EDT
I understood his not running ads during the primaries. He didn't need to. I assumed he was waiting to spend massively once he got the nomination.

But he hasn't done that and it's a huge mistake.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:52:27 AM EDT
He has spent a fraction of the money and has just as much if not more coverage than the opposition.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:58:32 AM EDT
Yes but little of it has been positive. When people call you a molester it really isn't good PR.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:57:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:02:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:03:41 AM EDT
The victory will be yuge.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:06:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/20/2016 7:07:36 AM EDT by vintovka]
I will put up what's left in my dillo dust shaker that Trump has in a place a way to monitor high volume, high stakes voting locations. Obviously he will be looking for people voting multiple times.
View Quote

The "way" you speak of is for citizens to volunteer to be voting officers te day of the election. This is a relativley easy thing to do for the rank and file GOPe that Trump has derided so much. Trump has no grand plan, Trump is not trying to buy the election becuase he is not using his own money. Trump is being outspent 5 to 1 and that translates into a huge democrat ground game and no ground game for the republicans or Trump.

Hate the establishment, hate the GOPe all you want it matters on election day and we are going to be soundly defeated.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:09:19 AM EDT
That is too late

He would be an ok pres, be we needed a better candidate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:09:51 AM EDT
View Quote

Full dillo dust he absofuckinglutely does not.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:10:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:12:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:13:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:14:58 AM EDT
Study after study shows that ads are nearly useless until a few days before the election.

Canvasing (going door to door) moves that out about a week.

I'm not saying Trump will capitalize on this, but he still could.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:20:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By webtaz99:
Study after study shows that ads are nearly useless until a few days before the election.

Canvasing (going door to door) moves that out about a week.

I'm not saying Trump will capitalize on this, but he still could.
View Quote

As of right now he is set to outspend HRC by 12 million between now and election day in advertising..

I'm willing to bet Trump is probably going to Ramp up several times what he is spending now in a week or two...

He has the money ready to be spent.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:24:18 AM EDT

View All Quotes

Oh course he doesn't need them, he is so far ahead in reality it's already over.

At this point the only way she wins is with EXTREME voter fraud. I don't think they can pull it off without starting a revolt.

This is it, this will be the one moment of clarity that reveals if our system of government is truly too far gone.

Trump is the last chance for the soap box and ballot box to work.

If they are successful in stealing the election for her this Country is DONE, my mind and body are ready for what's coming next accordingly.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:28:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By vintovka:

The "way" you speak of is for citizens to volunteer to be voting officers te day of the election. This is a relativley easy thing to do for the rank and file GOPe that Trump has derided so much. Trump has no grand plan, Trump is not trying to buy the election becuase he is not using his own money. Trump is being outspent 5 to 1 and that translates into a huge democrat ground game and no ground game for the republicans or Trump.

Hate the establishment, hate the GOPe all you want it matters on election day and we are going to be soundly defeated.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vintovka:

hahaha(light chuckle)

Why the fuck do people listen to the propoganda.

Don't believe ones own eyes and judgment, fucking pathetic.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:34:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Sure dozens of articles about his douchey assgrabbing and ranting about how when he loses he will complain that Clinton is a cheater
View All Quotes
He has spent a fraction of the money and has just as much if not more coverage than the opposition.
Sure dozens of articles about his douchey assgrabbing and ranting about how when he loses he will complain that Clinton is a cheater

Trump is from the school of "there's no such thing as bad press".

This is basically true if you're a reality tv personality. Not so much if you're running for President.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:37:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By forker:

View All Quotes

What does that make you?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:40:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By waterglass:
I'll just leave this here.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-tv-ads/
View Quote

Yep. The last three weeks are the most important. He is using the Hollywood strategy to advertise big close to the event to maximize turnout on a single day, just like they do movies.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:41:46 AM EDT
I'm not sure why you ignore the polls election after election. They have predicted the winner for the last three cycles and it looks like they will add a fourth election to that. Do you know which polls are junk because the only respondents are hopefuls who vote multiple times? It's not propaganda if they show the methodology.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:45:25 AM EDT
+1
View All Quotes
+1

I have at least 100 emails from the last ten days where he is begging for money.

I will vote for him but he is the man that said money is no problem that he could make it on his own and I am taking him at his word.

You can sit in the voting room and at the polling places even where they tabulate the votes and you cannot tell if the machines are fixed.

That's how they steal it.

Remember the ware house in Houston that burned up a few years back with all the voting machines. That was no accident.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:53:13 AM EDT
Johnson!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:54:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LE6920:

What does that make you?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LE6920:

What does that make you?

Someone who learns from their mistakes?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:59:16 AM EDT

And I used to think people on the right were overall smarter than people on the left.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:03:43 AM EDT
Voter fraud is much more insidious than individuals going through a revolving door at local poling places on election day. It happens from the top down and has already been accomplished.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:04:00 AM EDT

View All Quotes

Yep.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:13:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PA452:

And I used to think people on the right were overall smarter than people on the left.
View Quote

People believe what they want to believe regardless of evidence you place before them. The axiom "You can't reason someone out of what they weren't reasoned into" is true.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:22:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:24:43 PM EDT
View Quote

He's actually gotten both here. He's gotten a great quantity of coverage, but the quality of it is shitty.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:25:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By polymorpheous:
I'm sure the elite have made it illegal to monitor polling places.
View Quote
It's racist!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:26:21 PM EDT
imagine if it comes down to a situation like what was represented in the move Valkrie... where media agents are passing messages for both parties trying to see who will come out on top.

The media is like.... uhhh, this is close - maybe we should start treating all information fairly just in case the side we have been throttling comes out on top and punishes us after they gain power.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:28:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dan_Cooper:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dan_Cooper:

Yep.

Right?

Some of them think we'd be better off with Rubio

Or Kasich
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:37:21 PM EDT
It doesn't matter who votes, it only matters who counts the votes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:55:42 PM EDT
View Quote

Maybe that is why the media hate him - he hasn't been lavishing advertising dollars on their TV network and print publications.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:58:52 PM EDT
View Quote

yup... a billionaire has no money. none. not even enough for a few tv commercials.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:02:35 PM EDT
...and I'm sure Troops lack of spending has nothing whatsoever to do with spineless Rinos pulling finding back right?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:17:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Stoop:

Maybe that is why the media hate him - he hasn't been lavishing advertising dollars on their TV network and print publications.
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if that was a factor.  They expected their taste and didn't get it.  Advertising profits down so their bonuses are thinner because of it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:54:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mike_Miller:

Oh course he doesn't need them, he is so far ahead in reality it's already over.

At this point the only way she wins is with EXTREME voter fraud. I don't think they can pull it off without starting a revolt.

This is it, this will be the one moment of clarity that reveals if our system of government is truly too far gone.

If they are successful in stealing the election for her this Country is DONE, my mind and body are ready for what's coming next accordingly.

View All Quotes

Electronic voting machines have been an issue for years. Everyone basically ignores it. The type of voter fraud in the O Keefe videos is one thing....and it could throw the election, but electronic voting machines could throw the election much easier than sending in dead people to vote multiple times.

He was absolutely right to say he'll accept the outcome....if HE wins. If Hillary wins, I will never believe it, neither will a lot of other people. We already know the polls are rigged. We already know a lot of the banter online is directly from paid trolls for Hillary.
So why should I believe she's actually winning or wins? I won't.
The mere fact that she is running shows how deep all of this corruption goes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:11:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Thorina:

Electronic voting machines have been an issue for years. Everyone basically ignores it. The type of voter fraud in the O Keefe videos is one thing....and it could throw the election, but electronic voting machines could throw the election much easier than sending in dead people to vote multiple times.

He was absolutely right to say he'll accept the outcome....if HE wins. If Hillary wins, I will never believe it, neither will a lot of other people. We already know the polls are rigged. We already know a lot of the banter online is directly from paid trolls for Hillary.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thorina:

Yep, when Trump wins it will be because the overwhelming number of people supporting him made it an unriggable landslide.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:13:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By waterglass:
https://i.sli.mg/m9Yx0X.png
View Quote

Intardesting.

Per some of the Fox talking heads this morning, Trump is all but out of the race and his debate performance made it worse to the point where AK, AZ are write offs and TX is in question.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:19:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Commurado:

yup... a billionaire has no money. none. not even enough for a few tv commercials.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Commurado:

I see 2 MrsTreason to 1 Trump here

I'm one of the people that don't believe the polls
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:38:06 PM EDT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top