Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/30/2004 7:21:28 PM EST
I just saw Greta interview Steven Baldwin and Don King. Steve is voting for W based on religious faith, King for Bush based on the fact that he actually has promoted African Americans instead of just talking about it. I am stunned!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:22:16 PM EST
I quess thats a good thing.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:22:36 PM EST
King on our side.

Kinda freaky, huh??

Oh well, another vote for us!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:26:42 PM EST
Did anyone actually understand what the man was saying???

I think Don King spent too much time at the bar during the speeches.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:29:40 PM EST
I would of never thought i would agree with Don King on anything. oh shit i am scared now
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:30:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By Knight_Shadow:
I would of never thought i would agree with Don King on anything. oh shit i am scared now

Next your gonna be getting that styling Don King hair setup.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:31:42 PM EST
Yes heard it before he's one of us.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:34:31 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:34:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By mcgrubbs:
King on our side.

Kinda freaky, huh??

i believe it is the 3rd sign of the apocalypse
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:36:06 PM EST
F*cking amazing!

(had to do with actually walking the talk)
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:36:27 PM EST
Woot!

J/K!
wierd, ain't it?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:54:31 PM EST
I was impressed with Don King in addition to having really cool hair the guy has a brain and is not afraid to stand up and be counted.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:03:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By bostonirish67:
I was impressed with Don King in addition to having really cool hair the guy has a brain and is not afraid to stand up and be counted.

That can happen when your a stone cold killer like he is...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:11:45 PM EST
I thought Don King understood the idea of being 'American'...in other words, EVERYBODY has a chance...so TAKE ONE!
He believes 'W' is walking the walk, not just talking about it.

I had to tweak my ears a bit when Don started to lapse into a Jesse Jackson speech pattern, but I caught most of it!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:15:26 PM EST
Who fucking cares.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:17:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By Panzerwolf:

And that killer'er. He killed two guys, but the mob got him out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:43:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By CavVet:

Originally Posted By Panzerwolf:

And that killer'er. He killed two guys, but the mob got him out.

The mob got him out JUST for the hair
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:02:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By ClayP:
I just saw Greta interview Steven Baldwin and Don King. Steve is voting for W based on religious faith, King for Bush based on the fact that he actually has promoted African Americans instead of just talking about it. I am stunned!

I was stunned also. I underestimated Stevie and Donny on the political stance. Well, at least, there is one sensible member of the Baldwin brothers. Alec and William Baldwin are democrats. There's another brother, Daniel Baldwin. Hmmm...I wonder what's his political stance.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:02:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By ClayP:

I was stunned also. I underestimated Stevie and Donny on the political stance. Well, at least, there is one sensible member of the Baldwin brothers. Alec and William Baldwin are democrats. There's another brother, Daniel Baldwin. Hmmm...I wonder what's his political stance.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:57:33 PM EST
As I am watching the nightshift version, Greta VanFacelift tried to trap King on GW's anti-affirmative action position. Like a good boxer, he sidestepped and jabbed back.

As she went to break, he kept repeating loudly, "4 more years of George W Bush"....

Way 2 go Don, give those liberals hell. You just went way up in my book.

Top Top