Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 11:41:14 AM EDT
I just watched this movie twice.  It was pretty good, and definitly a Tony Scott film.  If you like Man on Fire and Keira Knightly this is the movie for you.  Keira shows her boobies, and fires an mp5 and M4 full-auto at the same time.  If that's not hot, I don't know what is.

Abe
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Meh.  Not bad.  My favorite part was "Have you had a nose job?"
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I will be renting it later this week. I really wish I hadn't missed seeing it in the theatre.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:33:39 AM EDT
[#3]
haven't seen it yet, but i will soon
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:30:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Pretty good, Mickey Rourke even put in a passable performance.....
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Keira shows her boobies

I'm heading to the store now to pick it u...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#6]
im sorry to be the one to tell you guys this as i was devistated when i found this out, theres a body double for the lap dance scene and the sex scene
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#7]
saw it on the big screen give it a +1

ALF the cat eating alien  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#8]
It's been sitting here, waiting to be watched, since Tuesday.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:30:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
im sorry to be the one to tell you guys this as i was devistated when i found this out, theres a body double for the lap dance scene and the sex scene

The version I heard is that she showed her tits, but they decided her butt wasn't worthy so she did have a body double for those scenes.

The critics harshed on it, but I like the way Tony scott makes his movies and Keira is the sexiest AA cup I have even known.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Meh.  Not bad.  My favorite part was "Have you had a nose job?"

Yes, that was brilliant!  

It's an "ok" film... but the 90210 dudes are funny...

"My friend thought you were dead!"

"Tell your friend... SHE'S A WHORE!"

heh
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#11]
i liked the movie alot. ive seen her tits and there nothing to write home about. with that said i think shes very very hot.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:49:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Not bad at all.  A big +1 on the comments on the 90210 guys, I think they really worked because they were mostly playing themselves.  I think that's the only way they'd work.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#13]
saw it this weekend....i liked it. Keira has been on of my favorites for a while
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Week story.

Visually it was hard to watch, the altered color spectrum bothered me as did the constant fast cuts.

I'm glad I didn't pay to see it at the theatre.

Worth the <$1 I paid to see it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I rented it, not what I expected.  A little over the top, I doubt the story line is very true to life.  I did find it interesting Domino Harvey die before the movie came out.  The movie said she had a heart attack in the bath tub or something.  Sounds like OD to me.  Worth watching once yes but not worth buying in my book.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Domino is to Man on Fire as Oliver Stone's U-Turn is to Natural Born Killers: all the tricks and conceits used in the service of a powerful story forced to exist only as an empty showcase for themselves.

Even so, Jacqueline Bisset is still looking fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top