Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 8:43:24 AM EDT
Wonder if the first ad was shot on location? Heavier security than fort knox anyone?

www.homefrontcalgary.com/Restaurant_R_Full_Frame.mpg

www.homefrontcalgary.com/Boardroom_R_Full_Frame.mpg

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:58:01 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Wonder if the first ad was shot on location? Heavier security than fort knox anyone?

What?

also as an aside: those ads are good.  I'd like to see one where the woman emotionally abuses the guy though because that happens more often than people realize
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Are those supposed to be a parody?

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Will they do one where the guy tears up the little girl's Bush 04 sign?

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?

also as an aside: those ads are good.  I'd like to see one where the woman emotionally abuses the guy though because that happens more often than people realize

Heavy security if it was shot on location, as in an actual diner, to keep some of the people you'd find in a diner off the actor in case they thought it was for real. Truckers, Military guys on leave, ect.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?

My ex wife abused me both emotionally and physically though the local FEMALE magistrate would not issue a protective order because she thought that there were "two sides to every story".  Women can be as nasty, vindictive and violent as any man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Men = evil.

White men  = worse.

Biased shit, where is the one where the woman batters the children? or verbally/physicaly/emotionally abuses the man?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top