Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/17/2004 7:43:24 AM EST
Wonder if the first ad was shot on location? Heavier security than fort knox anyone?

www.homefrontcalgary.com/Restaurant_R_Full_Frame.mpg

www.homefrontcalgary.com/Boardroom_R_Full_Frame.mpg

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:58:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By Lunatock:
Wonder if the first ad was shot on location? Heavier security than fort knox anyone?

What?

also as an aside: those ads are good. I'd like to see one where the woman emotionally abuses the guy though because that happens more often than people realize
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:59:25 AM EST
Are those supposed to be a parody?

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:01:14 AM EST
Will they do one where the guy tears up the little girl's Bush 04 sign?

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:40:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By jblachly:

What?

also as an aside: those ads are good. I'd like to see one where the woman emotionally abuses the guy though because that happens more often than people realize

Heavy security if it was shot on location, as in an actual diner, to keep some of the people you'd find in a diner off the actor in case they thought it was for real. Truckers, Military guys on leave, ect.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:44:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By jblachly:

What?

My ex wife abused me both emotionally and physically though the local FEMALE magistrate would not issue a protective order because she thought that there were "two sides to every story". Women can be as nasty, vindictive and violent as any man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:53:52 AM EST
Men = evil.

White men = worse.

Biased shit, where is the one where the woman batters the children? or verbally/physicaly/emotionally abuses the man?
Top Top