User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:47:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wat a bunch of compleet HORSESHIT!! Leave it to the libral meedia to try and take down one of the best offencive linemens the NFL has ever scene!! FOR WHAT?!! TELL ME!! Caus he gets emotional on the field of battel?! HES A LEADER!! Caus he tried to help his team by getting rid of a DRUG ATTIC?!! He should be rewarded NOT suspendered!!! How come no one is talking bout WHY drug Martin is trying to kill himself??! Caus of Richies funny pranks?!! NO!! Its beecause he was jellus of Richie and all his talent!! THATS the story peeple! Richie tried to do what team needed and HELP MARTIN get better!! Make Martin take the piss test, I demand his piss!! If someone can’t laugh at pranks than they shouldnt be playing NFL FOOTBALL!!! I watched football back from 1950 and saw all the greatest pranksters ever! Cognito ranks as one of the BEST! Now Dolphins loose not only best oline player but also best prankster FOR A DRUG ATTIC!!? Cant weight until Richie is doin pranks for Jets next year!! Guys in that lockerroom will love the excitemint and suprizes that Richie brings to the team!! Regis Philbin is gonna WISH he had him back!!! This is all gonna come out in the wash fokes! I will just keep sittin here praying that Kathy Ireland and Regis Philbin get all the AIDS you can get! Every last drop! ALL OF IT!!! Wait for the wash to come out!! WAIT!! Then you will see that MARTIN has been doing all the drugs that he wants! Pills, cokes, herrowins needles, dope, TLC!! EVERYTHING!!! Get his piss! If you guys were true fans you would get all of his piss for the test, Then you gonna say that I was RIGHT and that MARTIN should just be suicided already!! Gonna be too late for Cognito to SAVE you than!!! JUST WAIT!!!!!
View Quote

I was holding back a slight chuckle the whole time, but I fuckin' lost it at "herrowins."

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:49:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Concerning the whole issue. It's no doubt that Richie Incognito has issues and has had issues in the past. But I think there is more to this story than Incognito bullying Martin. My guess is Martin has some personal issues that caused part of this too.

I also think some of the "bullying" was part of the Dolphins coaches wanting Incognito to "toughen" Martin up a little as has been reported. The racial comments were stupid and crossed the line. Because of the racial comments Incognito is FUBAR and regardless of the truth he's going to have a hard road to get get over this.
View Quote

Get out of here with your old school common sense and rational thought.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:50:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wat a bunch of compleet HORSESHIT!! Leave it to the libral meedia to try and take down one of the best offencive linemens the NFL has ever scene!! FOR WHAT?!! TELL ME!! Caus he gets emotional on the field of battel?! HES A LEADER!! Caus he tried to help his team by getting rid of a DRUG ATTIC?!! He should be rewarded NOT suspendered!!! How come no one is talking bout WHY drug Martin is trying to kill himself??! Caus of Richies funny pranks?!! NO!! Its beecause he was jellus of Richie and all his talent!! THATS the story peeple! Richie tried to do what team needed and HELP MARTIN get better!! Make Martin take the piss test, I demand his piss!! If someone can’t laugh at pranks than they shouldnt be playing NFL FOOTBALL!!! I watched football back from 1950 and saw all the greatest pranksters ever! Cognito ranks as one of the BEST! Now Dolphins loose not only best oline player but also best prankster FOR A DRUG ATTIC!!? Cant weight until Richie is doin pranks for Jets next year!! Guys in that lockerroom will love the excitemint and suprizes that Richie brings to the team!! Regis Philbin is gonna WISH he had him back!!! This is all gonna come out in the wash fokes! I will just keep sittin here praying that Kathy Ireland and Regis Philbin get all the AIDS you can get! Every last drop! ALL OF IT!!! Wait for the wash to come out!! WAIT!! Then you will see that MARTIN has been doing all the drugs that he wants! Pills, cokes, herrowins needles, dope, TLC!! EVERYTHING!!! Get his piss! If you guys were true fans you would get all of his piss for the test, Then you gonna say that I was RIGHT and that MARTIN should just be suicided already!! Gonna be too late for Cognito to SAVE you than!!! JUST WAIT!!!!!
View Quote

lol

I wish this would have come out before the Bengals game.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:50:29 AM EDT
[#5]
That's real retarded Sir.ETA..Was this meant to be serious?
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:52:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Concerning the whole issue. It's no doubt that Richie Incognito has issues and has had issues in the past. But I think there is more to this story than Incognito bullying Martin. My guess is Martin has some personal issues that caused part of this too.

I also think some of the "bullying" was part of the Dolphins coaches wanting Incognito to "toughen" Martin up a little as has been reported. The racial comments were stupid and crossed the line. Because of the racial comments Incognito is FUBAR and regardless of the truth he's going to have a hard road to get get over this.
View Quote

but the black Dolphin players are out in the media, saying they consider him as black as they are and he has total street cred and as far as they are concerned he has full rights to say whatever he wants.

where is Clayton Grigsby when you need him...
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:55:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its grown men playing a game.  Never compare it to the field of battle again you grammar disaster wrapped up in shitshow
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Its grown men playing a game.  Never compare it to the field of battle again you grammar disaster wrapped up in shitshow
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He is gonna demand your piss...

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:57:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Golden Showers inbound
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:58:12 AM EDT
[#10]
After wading through that post all I have is what a mess.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:58:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Golden Showers inbound
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Golden Showers inbound
Fire for effect

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:06:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

but the black Dolphin players are out in the media, saying they consider him as black as they are and he has total street cred and as far as they are concerned he has full rights to say whatever he wants.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think the racial comments were really said with malice or are indicative of Incognito being racist either. I think he was using the term the same way rappers and urban yutes do.

But even if the other Black players say it's OK in the eyes of the media and the rest of the world he's a white guy using the "N" word and that automatically means he is racist. As Rush Limbaugh always says it's not the nature of the evidence it's the seriousness of the charges that matters to the liberal media. Thus Richie Incognito will forever be known for leaving "racist" voice mails to Jonathon Martin.

I think the only person who can really set the truth straight on this is Martin and it sounds like he's gone off the farm and has checked out. He'll probably appear on Oprah some day though.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

And this is why I think Americans are generally retarded.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:11:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't think the racial comments were really said with malice or are indicative of Incognito being racist either. I think he was using the term the same way rappers and urban yutes do.

But even if the other Black players say it's OK in the eyes of the media and the rest of the world he's a white guy using the "N" word and that automatically means he is racist. As Rush Limbaugh always says it's not the nature of the evidence it's the seriousness of the charges that matters to the liberal media. Thus Richie Incognito will forever be known for leaving "racist" voice mails to Jonathon Martin.

I think the only person who can really set the truth straight on this is Martin and it sounds like he's gone off the farm and has checked out. He'll probably appear on Oprah some day though.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If one doesn't want to risk being forever known as "the guy leaving racist voicemails", it's easy to avoid - don't be a guy leaving racist voicemails. Maybe that's too simple, though.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:11:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I thought this was going to be a thread about porpoise poop.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:12:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
jellus
View Quote

lolz i fuckin love this
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:30:18 AM EDT
[#17]
What's a drug attic?  Do I have to worry about that at my house?  Don't want my dag shot...
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If one doesn't want to risk being forever known as "the guy leaving racist voicemails", it's easy to avoid - don't be a guy leaving racist voicemails. Maybe that's too simple, though.
View Quote

This is the guy we're referring to. That kind of simple logic probably escapes him.  

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 6:49:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gentlemen, I present to you the perfect illustration of the typical NFL supporter.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure this is a spoof of Incognito's Dad's ramblings on some Dolphins message board.
View Quote

Well done sir, too bad the same can't be said for the 40 uneducated beta sheep that answered before you
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I was holding back a slight chuckle the whole time, but I fuckin' lost it at "herrowins."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't like the Regis philbin?
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#23]
More Dolphins spilling the beans on Martin.  He did this on purpose for a paycheck and to get outta the NFL.  

yes, Ingocnito was an ass, but pretending everything is good while quietly planning to seek medical attention, get a lawyer, etc...

He wanted a paycheck.  He wants a lawsuit and to be out of the legaue "because I stood up for everyone who was bullied".  

The more I learn about the guy, the more I dislike him - playing the tape for people, laughing?  Then going to hospital for mental distress?  He's a fcking millioanire getting teased by other millionaires playing a kids game.  Try facing REAL LIFE problems.  

DAVIE, Fla. -- Players in the Miami Dolphins' locker room Thursday had mixed reactions to a potential return by right tackle Jonathan Martin. This came just 24 hours after many players expressed overwhelming support for guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended indefinitely Sunday for conduct detrimental to the team.
It's time for Jonathan Martin to leave Miami. The Dolphins' locker room has spoken -- and it sided with Richie Incognito, writes James Walker. Story

Martin has said he suffered harassment and was bullied by Incognito, and handed over evidence to the Dolphins, the NFL and NFLPA. ESPN obtained the transcript of a voice mail allegedly left by Incognito that included racial slurs and threats of violence.

When asked if Martin could return to Miami's locker room, the reception was lukewarm.

"I'm not sure how everybody will feel about him," left tackle Bryant McKinnie said. "That was his situation and he felt the need to do it, I guess, so be it. Some things you like to keep in house."

McKinnie, like several Dolphins veterans, blamed Martin, not Incognito, for causing a media firestorm.

"If you honestly ask me, it was a decision that Jonathan Martin made on his own to leave," McKinnie said. "There was a repercussion behind that involved Richie. That's between them now."

Many players didn't like the way Martin aired the team's dirty laundry in public.

"You kind of wish people went about it a different way," Dolphins defensive lineman Jared Odrick said. "There's other ways that this could have been handled. It's tough to speak on."

On Wednesday, Dolphins veterans provided overwhelming support for Incognito. Some said they thought Incognito and Martin were friends and were surprised by Martin's allegations.

Dolphins players were asked Thursday why Martin wasn't getting as much support in the locker room as Incognito.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I thought this was going to be a thread about porpoise poop.
View Quote
Yeah, I was thinking fish splooge.  After glancing through the first post, I still don't know if you and I had the correct impression.  

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#25]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battel may refer to:
"Battel", word used at the University of Oxford for the food ordered by members of the college

OP must be talking about a dinner pic.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 3:41:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
More Dolphins spilling the beans on Martin.  He did this on purpose for a paycheck and to get outta the NFL.  

yes, Ingocnito was an ass, but pretending everything is good while quietly planning to seek medical attention, get a lawyer, etc...

He wanted a paycheck.  He wants a lawsuit and to be out of the legaue "because I stood up for everyone who was bullied".  

The more I learn about the guy, the more I dislike him - playing the tape for people, laughing?  Then going to hospital for mental distress?  He's a fcking millioanire getting teased by other millionaires playing a kids game.  Try facing REAL LIFE problems.  

DAVIE, Fla. -- Players in the Miami Dolphins' locker room Thursday had mixed reactions to a potential return by right tackle Jonathan Martin. This came just 24 hours after many players expressed overwhelming support for guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended indefinitely Sunday for conduct detrimental to the team.
It's time for Jonathan Martin to leave Miami. The Dolphins' locker room has spoken -- and it sided with Richie Incognito, writes James Walker. Story

Martin has said he suffered harassment and was bullied by Incognito, and handed over evidence to the Dolphins, the NFL and NFLPA. ESPN obtained the transcript of a voice mail allegedly left by Incognito that included racial slurs and threats of violence.

When asked if Martin could return to Miami's locker room, the reception was lukewarm.

"I'm not sure how everybody will feel about him," left tackle Bryant McKinnie said. "That was his situation and he felt the need to do it, I guess, so be it. Some things you like to keep in house."

McKinnie, like several Dolphins veterans, blamed Martin, not Incognito, for causing a media firestorm.

"If you honestly ask me, it was a decision that Jonathan Martin made on his own to leave," McKinnie said. "There was a repercussion behind that involved Richie. That's between them now."

Many players didn't like the way Martin aired the team's dirty laundry in public.

"You kind of wish people went about it a different way," Dolphins defensive lineman Jared Odrick said. "There's other ways that this could have been handled. It's tough to speak on."

On Wednesday, Dolphins veterans provided overwhelming support for Incognito. Some said they thought Incognito and Martin were friends and were surprised by Martin's allegations.

Dolphins players were asked Thursday why Martin wasn't getting as much support in the locker room as Incognito.
View Quote

If you are going to be coherent I am done with this thread
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:16:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well done sir, too bad the same can't be said for the 40 uneducated beta sheep that answered before you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure this is a spoof of Incognito's Dad's ramblings on some Dolphins message board.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r583/dbort1/285f9c6145c09bb91f50fcc766670f57_zpsca88a4af.jpg
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:37:40 AM EDT
[#28]
I predict Martin will leave the NFL

Someone will pick up Incognito when the dust settles.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:12:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow. You came down out of the attic I see.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:15:53 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm a big football fan and all that, but...Jesus Christ dude. Relax a little.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:18:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:21:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I know OPs join date is in '12, but I say we go ahead and classify him as a 13er.  He fits right in.
View Quote

^^Nope^^-We don't want him.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.  There's many ways to "harden" someone up, but calling them a "half-n*****" over the phone is just ridiculous.  But I don't doubt there's more to the story and Martin had other issues and that it wasn't just Incognito being a dickwad.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:24:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Gentlemen, I present to you the perfect illustration of the typical NFL supporter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gentlemen, I present to you the victim of a spoof post.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:31:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:37:43 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
Dude, you butcher the english language ALMOST as bad as gene5.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:38:57 AM EDT
[#37]
After reading the first post,  where's the Jackie Chan "My head is full of fuck"  jpeg?  That had to be someones acid trip posting.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:39:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:41:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hey Incognito, didn't know you were a member.  

Oh, and your rant is full of shit.
View Quote

Probably his dad.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:44:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Back to the drug attic.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:45:54 AM EDT
[#41]
OP - less caffeine, more prozac.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I wish I had a drug attic.
View Quote

That and a sextant and you'd never leave the house.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:49:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Probably his dad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Incognito, didn't know you were a member.  

Oh, and your rant is full of shit.

Probably his dad.

That's the first thing I thought.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:51:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Spoof or not, you best keep Kathy Ireland out of it or we will have words.

I loves her.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:06:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Herrowins? Please...go on.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:17:54 AM EDT
[#46]
OP, thank's for making NASCAR fans sound intelligent.  No one but you could have done it.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It took me a while to figure it out,but op had us hook,line,and sinker.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top