Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2001 8:35:12 AM EDT
This was taken from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on 2 June 2001

Poodle chews off woman's bottom lip

A pet poodle chewed off a woman's bottom lip while she was in a drug-induced sleep. Warner Robins police said.  the 47-year-old woman fell asleep after taking a painkiller May 24 and awoke the next day to find her lip missing [BD]. Police said they found traces of blood around the poodle's mouth.  The woman told police she often allowed the 1-year-old poodle, Shorty, to lick [:p] her lips after she drank sweet tea. The woman was treated and released at a hospital in Warner Robins, just south of Macon. Surgeons will take skin from her buttocks [:O] to reconstuct the lip, Stokes said.

I work in a Pharmacy and wonder what kind of Crack she was on that she would not wake up!

No Slack!
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 8:36:36 AM EDT
[#1]
So does this mean, when she says "Kiss my ass" she really means her face?

Norm?
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 8:38:14 AM EDT
[#2]
. Surgeons will take skin from her buttocks  to reconstuct the lip
View Quote

That'll be handy...then her bf won't have to bend over to kiss her ass.....
(Sorry, that one was just too easy...)
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Rats...got me by two minutes, Norm...
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 8:40:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Could've been worse.  Could've been her other lips.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:02:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Not so fast on the mans best friend stuff. I had a check on the welfare call one time where the neighbors hadn't seen a fellow for a day and he didn't show up for work. I forced entry and this is no shit, I found the guy dead in the bathroom and his trusty Cocker Spaniel had partially eaten his face. This after only two days. [:X*]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:20:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By uncle buck:
Not so fast on the mans best friend stuff. I had a check on the welfare call one time where the neighbors hadn't seen a fellow for a day and he didn't show up for work. I forced entry and this is no shit, I found the guy dead in the bathroom and his trusty Cocker Spaniel had partially eaten his face. This after only two days. [:X*]
View Quote

That happened to a old family friend of ours about 15 years ago. I called my grandmother to check up on her, and asked how 'good 'ol Howard' was doing. She started crying about poor Howard, died in his sleep, laid there several days, and when they found him his two dogs had 'done eaten his face off, poor old Howard'.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Must not have been the entire lip. I read once that for women, they use vaginal tissue to reconstruct the fleshy part of the lips. I thought only men get skin from their butt. he he
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top