Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 4:04:10 PM EDT
Cops and citizens watched helplessly as an Officer was arrested. Driving to the scene I was pulled over by FHP even though I was in a marked vehicle. My shift finally ended and it was time to go home and as I walked in the door I witnessed a burlgarer in my home. I called the Cops and somehow ATF showed at my door talking about how even though they support the Militarization of law enforcement, I can't own a full auto AR15.

Sorry about the retarded post, but it was a challenge I had to achieve in some light. hug.gif

Per Thread

Quoted:
I can't believe nobody has said this yet...

As your initiation, you have to go to General Discussion and start a topic with at least two of the following words or phrases in the title:

Taser
I got pulled over
Militarization of law enforcement
Warrant served at wrong house
Thin blue line
J.B.T.
ND
Dog shot
Cops and citizens
HR 218
Officer arrested
ATF/FBI/DEA was at my door
I called the cops and...

Then come back and report. hr
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I always thought that for initiations you had to spend an evening with Sarge and his dolls.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Well this is a first.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:13:07 PM EDT
[#3]
consider your thread tased and your dog shot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top