Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2017 8:28:46 AM EST

The child was a Hebrew, according to the Orthodox Jewish Public Affairs Council of Hudson Valley.

A shocking video posted to social media appears to show a dog brutally attacking a 3-year-old boy on a street in Rockland County on Thursday afternoon.

The toddler can be seen in the footage playing with a group of friends outside a residence in Spring Valley when a black dog suddenly charges at him from across the street.

The friends scatter in fear as the black dog chomps down on the boy and drags him along the pavement, leaving him with a bloody puncture wound on his neck and deep scratches on his cheek, a photo posted to Twitter shows.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-attacks-toddler-rockland-county-street-graphic-article-1.3083189
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:31:02 AM EST
Kill the dog, and jail the owner.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:34:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/21/2017 8:36:11 AM EST by VA-BlkRifle]
I did nazi that coming, or why the fuck would you mention his ...uh...hebrewness, I'm supposed to care more, care less, what? got it, jewish superpac page
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:35:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/21/2017 8:37:59 AM EST by Medicfrost]
BREED OF PEACE

He was just trying to recruit people to build him a pyramid.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:43:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/21/2017 8:44:17 AM EST by Agent_Funky]
Looks like the dog had a collar.

Bloke who came to help should have garrotted the cunt on the spot.

Hope the kid makes a full recovery, the dog is euthanised, and the owner is prosecuted and sued for all costs, and receives a custodial sentence.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:46:58 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By VA-BlkRifle:
I did nazi that coming, or why the fuck would you mention his ...uh...hebrewness, I'm supposed to care more, care less, what? got it, jewish superpac page
View Quote
MAD influential connects, dawg.

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:54:16 AM EST
Originally Posted By Agent_Funky:

Hope the kid makes a full recovery, the dog is euthanised, and the owner is prosecuted and sued for all costs, and receives a custodial sentence.
View Quote
No kidding!

Especially since the dog had been loose multiple times; burn that motherfucker to the ground. There is no excuse for that. None.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:59:20 AM EST
Originally Posted By Agent_Funky:

View Quote
The ease with which you Brits work "cunt" into a conversation is borderline mesmerizing.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:06:46 AM EST
A nanny breed that you can't leave alone around children. How interesting.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:09:42 AM EST
A German Shepherd would have made for a more interesting story. But I still hate Pit Bulls.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:23:04 AM EST
Originally Posted By Medicfrost:
BREED OF PEACE

He was just trying to recruit people to build him a pyramid.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/142492/IMG-1360-192034.JPG
View Quote
I appreciate you
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:10:55 AM EST
I was walking to my parking garage here in Philly yesterday and was threatened by a dog being walked by its owner.
This damn thing was a nasty piece of work and scared the bejeezus out of me.
I have walked this same walk twice a day every day for about 18 years and never had this happen before. Always, there are people who live in the neighborhood walking their dogs and never any issues.

The owner of the animal brought it quickly to heel, but it got me thinking hard about this whole episode.
I stand guilty of being situationally unaware, but given the above history, why should I be particularly alert and wary under the circumstances?

I was armed. But both my hands were carrying shit. I’m ALWAYS carrying shit. That’s my life. I always need to schlepp shit.

And then there’s the issue of what to do if the dog actually attacked me and grabbed hold. If it grabbed my right arm I would not have been able to deploy my pistol. Suppose it grabbed my leg? I could have deployed my pistol, but where to aim? If I attempted to shoot the dog in the head, my own foot is probably directly in the line of fire. What about the owner, perhaps trying to get the dog under control? He’s likely to be in very close proximity to fire.

Really got me thinking…..
Top Top