Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/4/2006 5:59:21 AM EDT
Hahah, I'm sitting here coding and occasionally taking a break to read AR15.com when my dog proceeds to go on a massive rampage around the house... slamming into walls, doors, throwing her thick ass rope all around, slamming the back of my chair with it (and her head) and then jumping on the bed and tearing around in circles...

Man, i love this dog. It's like she just says "fuck it, I'm just gonna break shit" and then tears around the house daring shit to get in her way...

The other day I gave her a quarter of my guinness and she ran circles around the house all happy and shit. She even knows it by name now. I say "guinness" and she perks up and gets all excited... She's learned a ton of names now... she can associate with a lot of things.

Mid-cannon mode (growling and destroying another stuffed animal)

Post-cannon mode

1 year old Boston Terrier

- rem
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:03:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 6:04:15 AM EDT by PBIR]
Those are smart dogs, one of my friends had one years ago. His mom would say "go to bed" and the dog would go straight off to its designated area and lay down. God awful, room-clearing, make your nose hair burn gas though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:10:37 AM EDT
Yeah she ripps them occasionally, it's kinda funny though, when she farts she like looks around then looks at me all scared and hops off the bed and goes and lays down in her chair or something. She always thinks she's going to get in trouble when she farts. She cracks me up man... this dog is non stop laughs...

- rem
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:47:27 PM EDT
I had to put a hasp on the fridge, to keep my dog from stealing beer.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:54:34 PM EDT
Our australian shepherd is pretty smart, knows what "go home, stay in your yard, go to bed, etc." all mean. Unfortunately, the vet certified him ADHD (which I didn't think was possible in dogs), so he's quite easily distracted by whatever else is going on and just wants to have fun.

Unfortunately, his idea of playing is barking as loudly as possible while jumping on a person and then tearing off so he can be chased. It's startled several neighborhood children, the mail man, and the Fed-Ex guy on numerous occasions, so we try to keep him confined to the house or the back yard when possible. He's only "attacked" two people in the four or five years we've had him, the first being my idiot sister's boyfriend (got bit in the crotch when the dog thought he was attacking her; he got extra treats from me that night) and he wrestled an older kid to the ground (didn't hurt her or anything, just gently pushed her to the ground and sat on her) when she repeatedly punched my youngest sister in the face during a basketball game. He may be a hare-brained ball of energy, but that dog is awesome.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:58:21 PM EDT
I was hoping this thread would celebrate the demise of a certain TV celebrity.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:59:21 PM EDT
Hah! Cool dog.

One of my dogs looks like that... I swear she's a cross between a pit bull and a Boston Terrier.

Check it out:

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:05:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 4:07:14 PM EDT by Hellhound]
Man, that brings back memories of my Bella!!

She was an English Bulldog and she had a stuffed octopus that she would shake the living shit out of and hit herself in the head!!!

She would literally bounce off the walls, sofa, bed, etc....wild little bitch!!!!

She was SMART too, she knew about 20 different words, 10 commands, slept under the covers too!!

She was marked like your dog too!!

We had to put her to sleep back in October, life is not as sweet as it used to be....

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:11:06 PM EDT
If it was part Boston it would be really small. Looks like yours is a cross between a Pit and a Boxer.

Bostons are just miniature Boxers after all.

- rem

Originally Posted By napalm:
Hah! Cool dog.

One of my dogs looks like that... I swear she's a cross between a pit bull and a Boston Terrier.

Check it out:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/napalm101/Ditto/HPIM0212.jpg

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:38:25 PM EDT
My wife's little JRT 'Sugar' aka 'Rocket dog' is quite a show!!! I've actually seen her run sideways along the wall!!

Yup, some small dogs can be a hoot!!.......
Top Top