Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 1:47:23 PM EST
On E-Bay, a fellow found an ad for a talking dog in Florida, only $20. Instead of bidding, he decided to fly directly to the source. After an hour’s drive from Orlando, he arrives at a shack in the swamps. He asks the owner, “You the one with the dog for sale?” The owner says, “Yeah.” “Mind if I speak to him?” “Nope, he’s inside on the couch, watching T.V.” The potential buyer goes inside and sees the dog, an 80-lb. mutt, watching T.V. and sipping beer through a straw. He asks the dog, “What’s your story, Pooch?” The dog replies, “Well, as a young pup, I was a mine-sniffing dog during Desert Storm/Shield. I was wounded, given a Purple Heart by Presidential Directive, then returned to civilian care. I spent the next eight years as a DEA drug sniffer, and was declared disabled after sustaining several gunshot wounds. I was recalled during 9/11, was proud to have saved more than one citizen from the rubble, and received a Presidential Citation.” The potential buyer staggers out of the shack, and asks the owner, “How could you sell such a fine animal for only $20?” The owner says, “I’m so sick and tired of his continual fu*king lies.”
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:49:42 PM EST
Top Top