Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:45:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:49:03 AM EDT

"Cynthia McKinney is a racist," Rep. Tom DeLay, R-Texas, said on Fox News Channel, a day after abandoning his reelection bid under a cloud of ethics charges. "She has a long history of racism. Everything is racism with her. This is incredible arrogance that sometimes hits these members of Congress, but especially Cynthia McKinney."

Finally somebody will say it. Of course he is stepping down now so I guess it doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:49:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:54:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:56:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 10:08:43 AM EDT by Only_Hits_Count]
He shoulda flipped out and gone NINJA on taht crack-head looking bitch.

Her attorney James Myart(mouthfart) is a 400Lb piece of shit.......

He has a lawsuit going here against the PD concering an interaction between the po-po's and a "black-black man and a yellow-black woman".

(notice the quote marks...HIS words, not mine)

They can both FOAD.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:58:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Only_Hits_Count:

He has a lawsuit going here against the PD concering an interaction between the po-po's and a "black-black man and a yellow-black woman".

They can both FOAD.

What the hell is a yellow-black woman?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:59:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 8:00:46 AM EDT by SmilingBandit]

Originally Posted By pzjgr:

They can both FOAD.

A bumblebee?

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:07:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pzjgr:

They can both FOAD.

A cowardly black woman?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:09:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:11:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By eswanson:
www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/05/mckinney.scuffle.ap/index.html

Did I miss the part where her constituents are angry with her? NOTHING will please her core constituents more than this hooting and hollering.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:13:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dolanp:

"Cynthia McKinney is a racist," Rep. Tom DeLay, R-Texas, said on Fox News Channel, a day after abandoning his reelection bid under a cloud of ethics charges. "She has a long history of racism. Everything is racism with her. This is incredible arrogance that sometimes hits these members of Congress, but especially Cynthia McKinney."

Finally somebody will say it. Of course he is stepping down now so I guess it doesn't matter.

Close. A politician CAN'T be honest until he/she is a lame duck.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:18:57 AM EDT
I believe that Mr. Mouthfart was referring to what we would call a 'light skinned' black woman.

He's a total tool.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:19:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By shotar:
When you claim to be the party of the common man, the little guy, its hard to get much sympathy when you break the rules you set for him. She is part of the body that makes the rules. He is the little guy they hired to enforce the rules. She is the power elite and took a dump all over the little guy for doing exactly what he was told to do. She should be ashamed and everyone around her knows it.

EXACTLY - and I'd bet my last dollar that it's no coincidence that she wasn't wearing her Congressional pin - she WANTED that sort of thing to happen... She's cut from the same cloth as Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakan, etc... - racial hatemongers of the worst sort - and are ALWAYS democrats, I might add...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:27:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 8:29:03 AM EDT by injun-ear]

When you claim to be the party of the common man, the little guy, its hard to get much sympathy when you break the rules you set for him. She is part of the body that makes the rules. He is the little guy they hired to enforce the rules. She is the power elite and took a dump all over the little guy for doing exactly what he was told to do. While she should be ashamed and everyone around her knows it, the people who voted her into office shout YOU GO GIRL!

Unless she does go to jail and/or dispositioned such that she can't represent her constituents, our lamentations are ABSOLUTELY irrelevent. ONLY the people who voted her into office have a say in this and I suspect they're eating it up.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:27:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:28:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 8:28:55 AM EDT by MTUSA]

EXACTLY - and I'd bet my last dollar that it's no coincidence that she wasn't wearing her Congressional pin - she WANTED that sort of thing to happen... She's cut from the same cloth as Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakan, etc... - racial hatemongers of the worst sort - and are ALWAYS democrats, I might add...

- georgestrings

I classify the above mentioned as Black Slave owners
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:28:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By injun-ear:

Did I miss the part where her constituents are angry with her? NOTHING will please her core constituents more than this hooting and hollering.

No shit, this just guaranteed her re-election. Sticking up for the downtrodden and all...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:32:04 AM EDT
THANK YOU!

I've been screaming this point--to me the only relevent point--on several boards now for days and you're the first person to care to respond.

To reiterate: the only "pissed-off" that matters is that of her constituents and they LOVE it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:33:01 AM EDT

Sure, he'll call a spade a spade while he's running out the door.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:33:50 AM EDT
John Stewart last night refered to her as "Bat Shit Crazy".

She's just another tool with the race card in a quick-draw holster.

CO
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:34:38 AM EDT
All it takes is a primary opponent and Republican crossover votes against her, same way she got booted out of office before. It's not out of the question. You get her an opponent in the next primary, and enough R's pulling Democratic ballots, and she could be gone.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:37:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 9:15:53 AM EDT by thebeekeeper1]
I think Harry Belafonte and Danny Glover are supporting her.

<Racist rant removed. --tbk1>
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:37:44 AM EDT
She still claims it's racial. She should let it drop. What a complete idiot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:48:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 9:17:46 AM EDT by thebeekeeper1]

Originally Posted By efpeter:

<Removed. --tbk1>

meh, I'm no fan of hyphenated americans either

either you're american or you're not

what's so difficult with that?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:49:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 9:18:15 AM EDT by thebeekeeper1]

Originally Posted By rob78:

Originally Posted By efpeter:

meh, I'm no fan of hyphenated americans either

either you're american or you're not

what's so difficult with that?

+1

I'm proud to be an Unhyphenated-American.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:56:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Zhukov:
I agree 100% shotar - that's what galls me the most. "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO STOP ME! I'M AN ELITE MEMBER OF CONGRESS! HOW DARE YOU!"

Yeah. I hate that.

They're just well paid public servents, and typically the most useless ones.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:01:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By injun-ear:
THANK YOU!

I've been screaming this point--to me the only relevent point--on several boards now for days and you're the first person to care to respond.

To reiterate: the only "pissed-off" that matters is that of her constituents and they LOVE it.

I live close enough to Atlanta to know exactly what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:02:10 AM EDT
This would be simple for everyone else in the world.

If your're black, white or green with polka dots ....... punch a cop and the cuffs go on and you go to jail.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:08:32 AM EDT

All it takes is a primary opponent and Republican crossover votes against her, same way she got booted out of office before. It's not out of the question. You get her an opponent in the next primary, and enough R's pulling Democratic ballots, and she could be gone.

GA's 4th District was created to achieve a pre-determined result. 'Boil on the ass of GA' describes her perfectly.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:20:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 9:21:38 AM EDT by thebeekeeper1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:23:57 AM EDT
Anyone see her scumbag lawyer on Fox? He refused to discuss any specific of the case or admit to anything, yet he kept saying how prevalent racial profiling is in the USA and that it is statistic and yada yada and how 'this would never happen to a white person'.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:34:36 AM EDT
Anyone want to wager on the ultimate outcome for this MORONIC very important person who knows what is best for the peasants of this once great country? Does anyone here really believe justice will prevail? If so, I have some real estate I think you would be interested in.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:39:15 AM EDT
"That bitch is so fat, if she broke her leg, gravy would spill out."
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:40:37 AM EDT
Ha ha!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:45:17 AM EDT
That thing is the enemy of everything this country was founded on. That thing lives on nothing but hating whitey.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:57:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rxdawg:

GA's 4th District was created to achieve a pre-determined result. 'Boil on the ass of GA' describes her perfectly.

Most of her white voters are centered around Emory University, to give an indication of their political leanings, think of Emory U. in the same light as U of Berkeley, farking hippies.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:57:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:06:02 AM EDT
What a Racist Bitch
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:15:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/4_sale/mckinneycrazyeyes1.jpg

Why hasn't someone put up the pic of the Runaway Bride? These two were separated at birth. You guys are getting slow.

bd
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:21:19 AM EDT

But she said Wednesday: "Face recognition is the issue .... The pin doesn't have my name on it and it doesn't have my picture on it, and so security should not be based on a pin ... People are focused on my hairdo."

"Something that perhaps the average American just doesn't understand is that there is a heightened sense of a lack of appropriateness being there for members who are elected who happen to be of color," McKinney said, "and until this issue is addressed by the American public in a very substantive way, it won't be the last time."

This bullshit is so fucking predictable with this racist cunt.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:27:32 AM EDT

When you claim to be the party of the common man, the little guy, its hard to get much sympathy when you break the rules you set for him. She is part of the body that makes the rules. He is the little guy they hired to enforce the rules. She is the power elite and took a dump all over the little guy for doing exactly what he was told to do. She should be ashamed and everyone around her knows it.

Yep, and the Demos in the House and Senate know this, that's why they aren't touching this with a ten-foot pole.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:32:26 AM EDT
Is it just me, or is the wearing of a pin, or depending on the memory of the police working the door sound like real bad security to me?

Between Congressits, Senators, aids, press, etc etc, thats a lot of people.

All Congresscritters and Senators, should have to wear photo id, and when they come in, their id, and their face should be compared to a printed photo kept in a binder at the security desk.

None of this crap about the security folks going off their memory...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:39:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/4_sale/mckinneycrazyeyes1.jpg

Did she take some Valium or does she normally look that stupid?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:39:24 AM EDT
I am filing this under: Who gives a fuck?

Nuff said.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:42:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bluduk15:
Why hasn't someone put up the pic of the Runaway Bride? These two were separated at birth. You guys are getting slow.

Salt & Peppa!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:48:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ineedhelp:
I am filing this under: Who gives a fuck?

Nuff said.

I would, except she has the power to vote for laws that affect us.

I bet you anything and everything she would vote for an "Assault Weapons Ban" without one single reservation in her underdeveloped mind. Higher taxes? Yup. Slavery Reparations? Do you think for one single, solitary moment she wouldn't vote for that?
People like that are dangerous, and need to be exposed for what they are. When a person like that has the power to effect public policy/law, I sure a hell give a fuck. If we have any chance of getting rid of them or at least making them look bad, we have to jump on it.
Liberals are MASTERS of trumping up bogus accusations and ruining people's lives over politics. When one of theirs actually commits a crime (such as assualting a police officer), it is imperative we go after them.

My .02 anyway.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:48:51 AM EDT
Even CNN did a piece this morning where the Democrats are backing away from her and are supporting the action of the security person.
She is claiming racial profiling but other new stories says she has had this problem before.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:50:51 AM EDT
I am sorry, but if I am a uniformed police officer charged with the responsibility of protecting the entrance to the private areas of the capitol building reserved for congress members only, and this 'thing' came barging through without a member pin and refused to comply with my demands to stop, I would have dropped her with a taser.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:58:05 AM EDT

Anyone see her scumbag lawyer on Fox? He refused to discuss any specific of the case or admit to anything, yet he kept saying how prevalent racial profiling is in the USA and that it is statistic and yada yada and how 'this would never happen to a white person'.

Funny attorney.

Congressman Patrick McHenry - North Carolina, 10th. This (white) gentleman is 30 years old.

Link to Fox story

McHenry, who at 30 is the youngest member of Congress, said he is routinely stopped by Capitol Police and asked for identification.

"When I'm not wearing my pin, I am always stopped," McHenry said in a telephone interview. "I accept that as a due course of security."
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:01:29 AM EDT
Keep on racepimping, darling. The sooner it is made a form of ridicule the better.

There could be a silver lining in this.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:04:20 AM EDT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top