Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/7/2007 5:20:16 PM EDT
Seven dead in Wisconsin after deputy opens fire

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071007/ts_nm/shooting_wisconsin_dc_1;_ylt=AlyjMdSN2Lk_AX2_0Vy.DjwE1vAI

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A sheriff's deputy shot and killed six young people in the northern Wisconsin town of Crandon before being killed himself after a manhunt, a local TV station reported on Sunday, quoting police and witnesses.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:30:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:43:03 PM EDT
dupe and teh ghey thread title
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:10:52 PM EDT
Of course there is a correlation.

I've heard on the news "he was too young, he shouldn't have had a gun"
It was also pointed out that he went and got an AR15 from his car. How dangerous it is and how many rounds it carries.
I actually heard a firearms "analyst" (Clint something) on MSNBC refer to the magazine as a "clip."

Now someone will be pushing for a minimum age for LEOs. There will be of course blame on the dangerous guns he had.

I haven't heard a single mention on the news about blaming the shooter. So far it's been: his age, the gun
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:41:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By shotar:
Is there a point here in relation to RKBA or some political topic? If someone can't point one out to me by tomorrow, I'll go ahead and lock the thread as a dupe/trolling.

The thread title is sarcasm. For those who want us nearer to a police state this is a message that police are not infallible. You and I are our own best defense. I am not saying that police shouldn’t be our backup ten minutes or more down the road but that is the best we can expect of them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:03:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/8/2007 3:04:06 PM EDT by BobCole]

Originally Posted By shotar:
Is there a point here in relation to RKBA or some political topic?

Not about the dupe, but this is certainly a RKBA offering as an example for the gun grabbers who profess that "only the police should have guns". One can also certainly add the long, long, long list of recently indicted police officers in Chicago & NYC areas to this demented deputy in Wisconsin, IMO.................

No doubt the gun grabbers will quickly proclaim "these are exceptions", while not giving this doubt to the mass shootings that occur occasionally, i.e. blaming ALL shooters for the acts of a few madmen. Seems to be hypocritical, IMO.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:01:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BobCole:
this is certainly a RKBA offering

Yip.
Top Top