Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2005 8:54:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Was that a real KB or did he/she/it just not know how to handle the recoil/used too large a recoiling round?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#2]
No, he doesn't know how to hold a T/C Contender with elephant rounds.

Also, DUPE!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I like it better with the original soundtrack (that is the videos sound, not music over it)
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Was that a tommy gun?

Because it looked a helluva lot like one...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:29:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I think that's one of the videos of some guys testing a friggen 600 nitro revolver.  It was posted on glocktalk a few days ago but not in slow-mo.  The guy that owned the thing held on to it and stumbled back several feet after firing it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Geezus, the guy has enough shit on to look  like an add for Bass Pro Shops
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#7]
If fat was body armor, that clown was very well insulated. I half expected gravy to spurt from numerous lacerations after he was hit.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Was that a tommy gun?

Because it looked a helluva lot like one...

What kind of gun did Jabba The Hut bounce of his fat gloppy head at the range?

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#9]
sshhhh be berry berry qwwuite, Immm hunting a waskily wabbbitt   thats about as good as I can type Elmer Fudd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top