Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/6/2004 10:00:45 PM EST
I swiped the pic from this thread here and made a change.

Maybe I should just vote for John Kerry instead of thinking up things like this.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:01:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:02:38 PM EST
Apparently he has plenty of ketchup

Oh... wait a minute

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:02:46 PM EST
Interesting atleast.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:04:32 PM EST
Looks like the guy who caught Barry Bonds' 700th homer.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:06:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By tax_monster:
Maybe I should just vote for John Kerry instead of thinking up things like this.

Well,... There ARE a few Flip-Flops in your pic.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:08:08 PM EST
Oh fuck help... I can't breathe..

Damn, I almost sharted myself.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:09:57 PM EST
Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:15:32 PM EST
"oh no, my shirt got ripped!"
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:17:42 PM EST
STOP WEEEZING THE JUICE!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:24:15 PM EST
No.. I don't think they got far at all...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:36:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By parshooter:

Originally Posted By tax_monster:

Well,... There ARE a few Flip-Flops in your pic.

That's comedy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:51:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By WolverineAtWork:
No.. I don't think they got far at all...

Oh man, now that was cold
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:02:38 PM EST
I kinda like it...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:03:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 11:03:55 PM EST by sum-rifle]
One minute I'm dancing on a burning Humvee, the next thing I know I get my ass blowed up!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:25:07 PM EST
That was GREAT!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:50:54 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:54:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 11:56:29 PM EST by Ragnaroc]

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:54:13 PM EST
I don't care who it is, they are dead and should be treated with some respect, making fun of the dead is just going way to far.

<­BR>

Ahhhhhh, who the fuck am I kidding, there isn't anything funnier than a dead terrorist!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:13:55 AM EST
Well..............I'd rather be looking at BOTD photos.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:31:08 AM EST
I've seen worse.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:42:20 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:24:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
Apparently he has plenty of ketchup

Oh... wait a minute

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:33:59 AM EST
Post it on PETA!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:17:59 AM EST
Oh for fuck's sake; perhaps it's because I hadn't seen the original thread this pic was in, but I think I laughed for a solid 5 minutes after seeing that. That caption is fucking art.

..or maybe I just have a sick sense of humor as well.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:36:21 AM EST
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:43:37 AM EST

[terrorist]Someone stuffed it in my pooper and posted pics...[/terrorist]

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:48:58 AM EST
You're a jackass.

Posting jokes about war dead, including the righteously killed enemy is low conduct and an embarrassment to the person who does it.

The war is a real event, not a show on TV. Killing people is a serious thing, it's not fodder for jokes.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:50:57 AM EST
Maybe it's just me.............

But if I were in a War Zone..........

And an armored vehicle were just blasted and immobilized........

I WOULD be tempted to do a quick survey for usable weapons and gear.............

But I wouldn't be hanging around OR dancing on the vehicle if the OWNERS of the vehicle had helicopters or OTHER ARMOR in the immediate vicinity!!!!

That picture is your reward for being STUPID BEYOND BELIEF!!!

Darwin Works!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:51:32 AM EST

Originally Posted By tac45:
Ahhhhhh, who the fuck am I kidding, there isn't anything funnier than a dead terrorist!

Only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. I'm sure GWB thinks the same thing everyday when he wakes up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:54:56 AM EST
That was precious.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:00:35 AM EST
Was he still alive when that pic was taken?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:46:37 AM EST
Barely.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:48:25 AM EST
yes
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:48:50 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:54:06 AM EST
I think the posting the picture is fine, as there is guilt in association and those dead guys (or soon to be) probably deserved it. War is an ugly thing. However I think posting jokes about it is in poor taste. That's what they do to us....I'd like to think our society is one step up from that. Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:55:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By Rabid_Coyote:
You're a jackass.

Posting jokes about war dead, including the righteously killed enemy is low conduct and an embarrassment to the person who does it.

The war is a real event, not a show on TV. Killing people is a serious thing, it's not fodder for jokes.

Well said.

Some of you A**holes that are joking about this are going to have a rude F'n awakening the first time (if ever) you witness someone cut down like that. I don't give a rats ass who it is, or the reason it was done, its no laughing matter to see another human being die infront of you (especially if they don't die right away!). Remeber you are looking at a one dimensional picture. The reality is, there will be sounds, smells, sights, and other "distractors" involved, that make the situation a whole lot more troubling than some picture. . . . .

The bottom line: don't joke about war; don't joke about death in war.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:58:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By JPPJ:

You're a jackass.

Well said.

Some of you A**holes that are joking about this are going to have a rude F'n awakening the first time (if ever) you witness someone cut down like that. I don't give a rats ass who it is, or the reason it was done, its no laughing matter to see another human being die infront of you (especially if they don't die right away!). Remeber you are looking at a one dimensional picture. The reality is, there will be sounds, smells, sights, and other "distractors" involved, that make the situation a whole lot more troubling than some picture. . . . .

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:14:47 AM EST

Originally Posted By Redcap:

Originally Posted By JPPJ:

You're a jackass.

Well said.

home.comcast.net/~vx/crybaby.jpg

What brand of armchair do you prefer to "commando" from?

The two postes above have very valid points.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:34:15 AM EST
I've thought about it for a little while and want to respond to the two or three posts that think I'm a jerk. I see the pictures and video of thugs killing our guys, setting them on fire, hanging what's left of them from bridges, chopping peoples heads off with somewhat dull knives, and I see the throngs that jeer, cheer and celebrate each of these events.

I get angry that we've lost a thousand troops saving a country that seems to be filled with people who don't appreciate what we're trying to do. I get frustrated with the news media that only reports the bad things that happen. I get irked that the muslim groups in our country don't speak out and don't make any visible effort to control these thugs, yet immediately scream racism and profiling any time someone uses a brush that's just a tad too wide to paint them all with.

Is death and war a joke? No. Is it something to joke about? Yes, I think it is when the only other options are to bury your head in the dirt and vote for a democrat and "hope it all goes away" or to get so upset that you drive down to the local mosque and exact some vengence of your own.

Dark and bitter humor is a natural part of war and violence, and while distasteful to some, I think it's occasionally necessary to keep us sane. I don't celebrate death, but if I can work out my frustrations and anger by posting a cruelly humorous picture, I'd rather do that than the other two options above. I would hope others would choose to to the same, and if I can get them to laugh at our desperate situation instead of doing something worse, then I will not shy away from insults.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:40:21 PM EST
There goes to beheading......again..
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:44:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By bishmich:
There goes to beheading......again..

Wha..?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:58:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bigfeet:
[terrorist]Someone stuffed it in my pooper and posted pics...[/terrorist]

Bigfeet

I laughed till I cried!!
Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:59:38 PM EST
He's not evolved enough to know what grey Poupon is. He's a subhuman primate...and a dead one at that...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:07:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By Witch_Doctor:
Was he still alive when that pic was taken?

Who cares.
Top Top