Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/22/2005 3:08:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/22/2005 3:08:21 AM EDT by Karaya1]
If there is one thing i hate it is fuckers with loud car stereos pounding. If there is one thing i hate more it is fuckers with loud car stereos parking across the street at 4 AM while leaving it pounding. I swear to god, next time if i have enough time to get pants on before they leave...

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:13:13 AM EDT
Sure, then you can catch up on sleep with a day off and a free stay in the pokey...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:13:50 AM EDT
Sounds good.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:23:25 AM EDT
Simple airgun, problem solved. If it's that loud, who's gonna hear you?

"Damn man, if that stereo hadn't been so loud, maybe it wouldn't have broken your car window. Sucks to be you".
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:31:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/22/2005 3:37:05 AM EDT by Boom_Stick]
Get one of those CB amp/boosters and key your CB mike in close proximity. If it's boosted high enough you'll induce noise signal across their speakers. It may blow them out but if it doesn't it'll be annoying enough that they may stop. You'll be breaking FCC rules, but how many times have you seen the FCC inforce their CB regulations?

OR......throw a gallon of paint on their ride in the middle of the night and post a sign saying "Your music sucks, even from across the neighborhood. Turn that sh*t down, AND PULL YOUR PANTS UP!"
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:06:32 PM EDT
ROFL.

Some good ideas there.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:16:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MissileCop:
Simple airgun, problem solved. If it's that loud, who's gonna hear you?

"Damn man, if that stereo hadn't been so loud, maybe it wouldn't have broken your car window. Sucks to be you".

Damn I never thought of that.
I need to get a benjamin sheridan and a bsa scope
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:18:27 PM EDT
Draw down no as it isn't a situation that requires deadly force, a good old fashioned ass whippping is definitely in order though.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:24:08 PM EDT
When I lived in Maryland in an Apt. a guy used to pull in at 5:00 AM every day and lay on the horn with his stereo blasting until his beotch dragged her sorry a$$ out to his car. I didn't have to be up until 6:30 so I really got tired of him deciding for me when I should wake up. I got up early one day and got ready. When he pulled up and started honking I shot a gross of high end bottle rockets at him and yelled "Shut the Fuck Up!" really loud. He couldn't tell where it came from, and he hauled ass out of the lot, never to be seen again. I couldn't really see if any made it in his car, but a few did hit it.
Top Top