Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
7/8/2020 3:01:36 PM
Posted: 9/2/2015 5:58:37 AM EDT
to contact anti-gun Congresscritters? My state is mostly represented by Demoncrats, and it seems that I have no one to support.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:59:26 AM EDT
Couldn't hurt.  At least then you could say your voice was heard.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:02:06 AM EDT
Probably not, they work for someone and that someone ain't you. Not unless you own some lobbyists.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:26:53 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By burnprocess:
View Quote

Yes.  It's your responsibility to do so.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:28:15 AM EDT

I received a very polite e-mail back from Chuck Schumer, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

YMMV.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:30:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 4785719:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4785719:

Originally Posted By burnprocess:

This. Didn't help here in CO, but did it any way. Then worked to get them replaced...for all of the good that did.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:34:14 AM EDT
I send my liberal anti-gun douche bag representatives emails constantly. I get the same form letter responses back. "I support the we one amendment...." type letters and I just roll my eyes.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:34:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2015 6:35:10 AM EDT by TheTallest]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:54:02 AM EDT
Your thoughts and concerns will never make it to the congresscritter.  It goes to a staffer or intern who puts you on yet another "list" as a potential supporter $$$$ or shitcans your letter/email after sending the appropriate "polite" response.

You might know your congresscritter (congratulations if you do you are a minority)......but unless your congresscritter knows you they don't care.

YMMV-see dealer for details.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:58:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BTccw:

Your thoughts and concerns will never make it to the congresscritter.  It goes to a staffer or intern who puts you on yet another "list" as a potential supporter $$$$ or shitcans your letter/email after sending the appropriate "polite" response.

You might know your congresscritter (congratulations if you do you are a minority)......but unless your congresscritter knows you they don't care.

YMMV-see dealer for details.
View Quote
I was never a congressional intern, but many of my friends in undergrad were. It is my understanding the consultants/advisers write the form letters, the interns read the emails and create a four/against tally, and then send the correct form letter.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:16:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2015 7:16:41 AM EDT by 1srelluc]
If they are Dems it does no good at all. They are enemies of the country and will suck the Halfrican's cock and allow a hour to draw a crowd.

A Virginia paper said this in a article about Sen. Warner and the Iran "deal".

Democrat Mark Warner is wrestling with himself in public again......Warner went through this, to varying degrees, on Obama’s economic stimulus plan and health care overhaul — before supporting both.

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/jeff-schapiro/article_e53b14d2-b862-5ef4-849a-b18323fabe41.html
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:27:01 AM EDT
IMHO that ship has sailed.
Top Top