Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 3:45:26 PM EDT
IF so IM me and let me know your thoughts.

I currently own a Harley Heritage Softtail and LOVE it, but just saw the Rocket in a showroom and will be scheduling a test ride next week.

Just looking for some feedback on it.  I'll also be surveying the biking forums.

Guns and motorcycles.....how do we combine the two sports?????
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:46:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/8/2005 6:27:46 PM EDT by legalese77]
I'd like to take one for a ride... I like my Triumph Adventurer

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:50:41 PM EDT
not to hijack, but legalese, isn't that dangerous storing a bike in your house..

and such a nice looking house?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:55:44 PM EDT
That aint no Rocket Three.

This is a Rocket Three:

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:04:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deej86:
not to hijack, but legalese, isn't that dangerous storing a bike in your house..

Why would it be dangerous?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:06:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1BMF:

Why would it be dangerous?

Uhhh, I don't know, a vehicle with fuel inside of a house, could be a bit of a hazard?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:12:18 PM EDT

Bikers are not concerned with such nonsense. If danger were a factor in directing our behavior we would not be riding motorcycles. Besides the house probably belongs to someone else like a girlfriend or landlord.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:14:23 PM EDT
Here's a Trident, the first Triumph triple. Lockheed discs front and rear...schweeeet!

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:18:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/8/2005 6:31:38 PM EDT by legalese77]

Yeah, it's a shithole...don't remind me. I can only remodel so much at a time. I shut off the fuel in any event. I don't think it's terribly dangerous. As someone else stated, however, motorcyclists don't always shy away from risk. Fuck it, if the house is gonna go, it's gonna go. It's insured.

I still wanna drive a Rocket III, chu bastich

eta: hell, I got a chainsaw with fuel mix in the basement too... fuck it, you only go around once..

I put it outside, I hope you're happy!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:44:02 PM EDT
Saw a Rocket 3 today at the bike shop. Looks big and HEAVY! Besides my bike is a true Triumph rocket.http://www.georgealarm.com/doug/daytona.JPG
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:49:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By legalese77:

Yeah, it's a shithole...don't remind me. I can only remodel so much at a time. I shut off the fuel in any event. I don't think it's terribly dangerous. As someone else stated, however, motorcyclists don't always shy away from risk. Fuck it, if the house is gonna go, it's gonna go. It's insured.

I still wanna drive a Rocket III, chu bastich

eta: hell, I got a chainsaw with fuel mix in the basement too... fuck it, you only go around once..

I put it outside, I hope you're happy!

I was just wondering about if it was dangerous.  I think it looks like a nice house!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:29:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LABLOVER:
Guns and motorcycles.....how do we combine the two sports?????

Buy a Ural.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:49:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/8/2005 8:50:15 PM EDT by jake1978]
You can go to the Triumph Rat Rocket III forums and ask more specific questions if you'd like.
Top Top