Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 12:19:19 PM EDT
I am looking hard for some within a day and a half drive of Lander, WY, or that can be shipped. I know these things are rare, but man I am having a difficult time finding any pups available right now. The wife and I finally moved into a house with a fenced yard so we can have a dog, and this is what we really want. Anyone got any good leads?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:32:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:08:28 PM EDT
During the negotiation see if you can get the owner to throw in a saddle. Dogos are huge!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:18:18 PM EDT
Dude, go to a fucking shelter save a dog's life.

I promise you WILL NOT regret it...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:51:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By alc1343:
Dude, go to a fucking shelter save a dog's life.

I promise you WILL NOT regret it...

I know where you are coming from here, but we are not just looking for a pet. We have some very specific purposes in mind for this dog, and I really want a Dogo. I have owned American Bulldogs in the past and I really like them, but we want to get a Dogo this time. Might just as well be looking for a unicorn though as far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:54:13 PM EDT
I wanted a Agentine Dogo for a looong time.  They really are a rare breed.  I had a hard time just finding fellow owners - let alone a breeder withing 500 miles.

Good luck.  They're intriguing dogs.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:57:09 PM EDT
A friend of mine got one, its the biggest dog Ive ever seen, and its not even a year old yet. I say hold out until you find one, and dont cut off its balls, not matter how many 45 yo women with labradoodles tell you to.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:59:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By xaaronx:
A friend of mine got one, its the biggest dog Ive ever seen, and its not even a year old yet. I say hold out until you find one, and dont cut off its balls, not matter how many 45 yo women with labradoodles tell you to.

Yeah, I wasn't planning to neuter it, seems so cruel! You don't by chance know where your friend got his do you?
Top Top