Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 4:13:51 PM EDT
Does anyone make an AM radio(pocket sized) with preset buttons and\or digital tuning?

I could really use a small AM radio with at least three or four digital tuning presets
(and one of those Secret Sevice ear pieces to go with it too)
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#1]
i love my sony walkman model SRF-M35

digital tuning, 5 presets per band (it has both AM and FM), great battery life, pretty good reception, very small (although i'm sure there's smaller ones out there)

ETA with pic:

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Okay, now what about the Secret Service type ear  pieces?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't see any presets, but would this work (I just love these guys) www.countycomm.com/AMFMSLIMRADIO.htm
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Don't see any presets, but would this work (I just love these guys) www.countycomm.com/AMFMSLIMRADIO.htm

It looks good, and only $9, but I need the presets because I will be listening at work
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:30:53 PM EDT
[#5]
tag.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top