Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 8:21:21 AM EDT
I am looking for a good forum to get answers about various space, evolution, and physics
questions that I have.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:29:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Bad Astronomy is a good start.
Check out his links section as well.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:40:33 AM EDT
[#2]
You don't rely on AR15.com for all of your answers? I am surprised they don't ban you outright for such heresy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#3]
This isn't the only forum on the intarweb? Say it aint so!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#4]
IBM has an forum for hard core stuff, but to get invited you have to supply an answer to the monthly question that is posted on the site with proofs.  I'll try and find the link for you, but unless you have a good understanding of advanced math/physics, it isn't even worth starting.  Once in, the discussions are very good and cover all aspects of space and physics (not much evolution though).
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You don't rely on AR15.com for all of your answers? I am surprised they don't ban you outright for such heresy.

I am gathering bundles of wood at this very moment.

You go rally the village.           Oh and bring a torch. We must burn the hairy tick, um hair tech, heretic.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am gathering bundles of wood at this very moment.

You go rally the village.           Oh and bring a torch. We must burn the hairy tick, um hair tech, heretic.

C'mon, you both know you can't have a serious debate about Evolution here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top