Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 10:35:33 AM EDT
I've read that a number of wealthy New Orleanians have contracted with Blackwater for security details to guard their Antebellum homes and what not..
What might it cost to hire a three or four man Blackwater team to do such an assignment?

I know those guys make a lot of money as far as salary plus whatever Blackwater charges on top of that to keep the operation running.

I can't imagine it's cheap.

Does anyone know for sure?

(As a side note, I find it interesting that the New Orleans police are disarming all private individuals EXCEPT for the well armed, highly trained private security Contractors. They have no problem going after a cowering old woman with a pistol, but they think twice going up against a few Ex SEALS who are paid well to hold their positions)
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:56:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump. Interested in knowing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:58:57 AM EDT
[#2]
$87 per man hour plus expenses, Cleatus!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#3]
OK, now that the Tourettes case has gotten his outburst done and over with, does anyone have a real answer?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OK, now that the Tourettes case has gotten his outburst done and over with, does anyone have a real answer?

you're a regular Phyllis Dillar!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top