Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:06:08 PM EDT
Preferably under 1 page?

I can't stand to listen to him speak that long, and I don't feel like reading a full transcript.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I only saw the last half of it, but here's what I heard:

"I want to make the tax cut's permenant, fix social security, cut non-essential spending, cut corporate taxes, defend the border and grow the American economy. I also want to start a half a dozen new entitlement programs, open the door to "guest workers", ban human-animal hybrids, cut our dependency on forgein oil and reduce the deficit by 50% by 2009."

Basically, George is going to everyone's wildest dreams come true.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

"I want to make the tax cut's permenant, fix social security, cut non-essential spending, cut corporate taxes, defend the border and grow the American economy. I also want to start a half a dozen new entitlement programs, open the door to "guest workers", ban human-animal hybrids, cut our dependency on forgein oil and reduce the deficit by 50% by 2009."

Sounds like VOTE FOR PEDRO to me.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Well, I've seen the first half of it now (hurray for DSL and foxnews's video)

You forgot the push for a renewed PATRIOT act, and him spending almost 20 minutes laying the propoganda framework to invade iran.

So he's going to make everyone happy, and piss everyone off too.  Should be entertaining.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
He wants to combat the disease known as "HIV AIDS."
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:30:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I've seen the first half of it now (hurray for DSL and foxnews's video)

You forgot the push for a renewed PATRIOT act, and him spending almost 20 minutes laying the propoganda framework to invade iran.

So he's going to make everyone happy, and piss everyone off too.  Should be entertaining.

Iran !?!?....damn, I wanted US to invade Syria next.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Read the story from the news media, this is from the L.A. Times:
Bush Says U.S. Must Stay Course in Iraq, Cut Oil Use

The president also denounces isolationism and protectionism, and warns of the costs posed by retiring Baby Boomers
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:12:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Nope. -1

Let the israeis take care of syria while we tackle iran.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:55:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That whole border part is DOUBLE SPEAK!  He never said anything about defending the border--everything revolved around letting 'hard working individuals to provide for their families'
Fox is probably going to give him a 'reach-a-round' afterward for continuing the amnesty/immigration propaganda,.....
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:57:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top