Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/12/2013 5:56:32 AM EDT
Does anyone feel cheated that we have not been able to see the death photos of the one that is responsible for the biggest attack on US soil? The White House deems the photos as being too graphic or they fear it would inspire another attack if the pictures are released.
But every year on 911 our tvs are filled with videos and pictures from that horrific day in 2001. We are privy to watching the planes full of American's as they are flown into the towers, we watch as American's suffer hanging out the windows with rags trying to signal for help then as they are forced to leap instead of burn as the fire rages on, we watch as Firefighters and Police Officers run into the building attempting to shepherd people to safety and never return. How are these pictures and videos any less graphic? With Obama threatening to bomb Syria how doesn't that inspire more attacks?

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:59:11 AM EDT
[#1]
The first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:00:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Who says he's dead?  He's at a CIA debriefing center in Virginia until all the info is gotten from him.  Since he is cooperating the gov't will set him up with a 7-11 franchise when the debrief is complete.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:00:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if "cheated" is the right word, but yeah, it pisses me off that "we the people" are told by this administration that we just need to trust them on this.
Personally, I don't trust them at all and I would like to be given indisputable evidence that one of the most evil enemies of the United States has been killed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:01:06 AM EDT
[#4]
We've been getting played this long - who cares
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:02:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Just watch some of the thousands of FSA videos out there and use your imagination to place obl's face on any FSA going to a snackbar.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:03:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I reserve the right to not believe we actually got him in absence of photographic evidence and that bullshit "burial at sea."
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:04:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Conspiracy theories aside.  Yes its bullshit.  They should have realsed pics of the corpse. If nothing else just to shut the tin foil crew up. (Well until they started the "looks like a chop to me")
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:05:10 AM EDT
[#8]
He's dead. He died at "our" hand.

That's really all I care about.

Quoted:
Conspiracy theories aside.  Yes its bullshit.  They should have realsed pics of the corpse. If nothing else just to shut the tin foil crew up. (Well until they started the "looks like a chop to me")
View Quote

For every tinfoil type here, there's 2 in the middle east who think he's still alive and aren't planning revenge attacks as a result.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:06:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep, cheated.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:06:39 AM EDT
[#10]
As long as he's dead, I don't need to see the photos.  And my tinfoil is not so tight that I think he's still alive.  Elvis is most certainly alive, but OBL is dead as a door nail
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:07:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Personally...no.  Doesn't matter to me, all that much.

Should they have been released?  Yes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:09:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe his face wasn't identifiable anyway.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:09:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who says he's dead?  He's at a CIA debriefing center in Virginia until all the info is gotten from him.  Since he is cooperating the gov't will set him up with a 7-11 franchise when the debrief is complete.
View Quote

OK....That's who I've been seeing on his early morning walk when I go to Yard Sales in the area. I'll have to stop and say hey when I see him next time.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:09:14 AM EDT
[#14]

I think I may have seen one of the pics.

A drunk intel officer at a sporting event showed me a pic on his cell phone that I had never seen before.  (I have seen all of the chops.  This is not a picture I have ever seen or seen since.)   I didn't believe it at first because the beard on the guy in the picture was jet black with no grey.

A couple of weeks later I read 'No Easy Day' which said that UBL dyed his beard and they found a box of the dye in his room.  The camo pattern of the sleeve in the picture (someone was holding the head in place for the pic) matched the SEALs camo pattern from the book as well.  The wound was also as it was described in the book.  I posted a thread on here about it and it was nuked.  

The drunk guy in question also showed me pictures of himself with some very high ranking military officials and politicians.  He described his job as "someone who analyzes satellite pictures and tries to guess what is inside buildings and boxes".

Something tells me that the picture was real.  It looked EXACTLY like who it was supposed to except for the beard being jet black.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:09:53 AM EDT
[#15]
I could'nt give less of a fuck.

the deal is done, move on.

one less piece of shit breathing our air.

The sun shines a little bit brighter today.....
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:12:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I saw pictures of him dead, they are all over the interwebs.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:13:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Impossible to know if legit, but British media had pics of a dead muj with a bullet hole above his left eye and subsequent back half of skull missing.  The face/head looked inflated, like a balloon.  Like I said: impossible to know for sure, but it sure as shit looked like him
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#18]
I feel cheated...When W captured terrorists (dead or alive) their faces were broadcast everywhere.  Back then it was used as a "proof" that we got them and were willing to show them off.  The SMU's that got both of Saddam's sons had no problems showing them off, same with Saddam (even though he was taken alive).  Al-Zaqari was another one that was used as a proof.  UBL's photos need to be released.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:16:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes I wuld like to see them.

I do want to believe the author who was involved.
If he says dead, then I will take him at his word.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:21:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:23:44 AM EDT
[#21]
He was already dead for years....  

Besides he was a CIA asset hired by Zbigniew Brzezinski.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:25:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I reserve the right to not believe we actually got him in absence of photographic evidence and that bullshit "burial at sea."
View Quote

This is where I'm at.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:26:41 AM EDT
[#23]
He can't be shown because the safety of our soldiers and Marines. The Islamic terrorist would go all "Durka Durka Islamic Jihad " on them if we did.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:30:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Maybe his face wasn't identifiable anyway.

View Quote
His entire head could have been distributed all over the floor with pieces of skull and brainmatter scattered about as blood gushed from his neck stump where his head used to be. I'll still wanna see.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:32:53 AM EDT
[#25]
I'd love to have seen real time video of the raid............just to see the "Oh Crap" look on OBL's face before he got popped
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:32:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Though if he was alive I'm sure he'd have released a (-nother) video stating such in the following weeks.

The only other possibility is that he's not dead but in CIA/covert custody.  

...though even in the unlikely case he is not dead, I just do not see any chance of him being a free man at this point
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:33:39 AM EDT
[#27]
It ant be shown because he died 10 years prior

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:34:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Impossible to know if legit, but British media had pics of a dead muj with a bullet hole above his left eye and subsequent back half of skull missing.  The face/head looked inflated, like a balloon.  Like I said: impossible to know for sure, but it sure as shit looked like him
View Quote

Got a link? All the pics I've seen we're found out to be fakes after hunting around some more.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:34:38 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I'd love to have seen real time video of the raid............just to see the "Oh Crap" look on OBL's face before he got popped
View Quote
That would have been great and it would validate Hollywood's version of the event.

What was the phrase they used to Identify when they found UBL in his room? "Geronimo"

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:34:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We've been getting played this long - who cares
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:35:15 AM EDT
[#31]
"We can't show you the photo, because the leader of Islamic radicals would be made into an important person, and the photo would make the people who want to kill us, want to kill us more"

That's pretty much the logic behind it all.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Trust but verify.  This is the US gov. and we are supposed to believe what they say?!
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:43:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yep, cheated.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:45:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Thoughts on my post anyone?  Think it can be possible?  I am really convince that it was the real deal.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Without proof, I will not believe that Liar in the White House.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:49:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He can't be shown because the safety of our soldiers and Marines. The Islamic terrorist would go all "Durka Durka Islamic Jihad " on them if we did.
View Quote

You mean like they do now?

Like OP said, we get to see videos of 9/11 every year. The Hajis will kill our people, drag them through the streets, then hang their bodies from bridges while burning American flags.

The pictures of OBL should be released the world over.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:52:01 AM EDT
[#37]
They will be released right around the same time the Sandy Hook surveillance camera footage of Adam Lanza.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:59:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Thoughts on my post anyone?  Think it can be possible?  I am really convince that it was the real deal.
View Quote

Sounds plausible to me.  When you say your thread got nuked, do you mean locked or deleted?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:00:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Trust but verify.  This is the US gov. and we are supposed to believe what they say?!
View Quote

The most transparent administration in history scores anoither one!
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:01:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it is real the guy in question should be fucking fired for have classified content on his fucking cell phone.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:05:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Yup, that would be WAY more satisfying to me than another corpse picture.

A helmet cam image of sheer surprise (and hopefully terror) on his face right before getting zapped would be infinitely more satisfying.

Maybe our great great great grand kids will get to see it in a hundred and fifty years or so when it's on the history channel.

Quoted:
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:07:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Got a link? All the pics I've seen we're found out to be fakes after hunting around some more.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't, I wish I'd saved it.  Then again, maybe best that I didn't (insert tinfoil hat smilie here) it was at least a year ago IIRC
As far as the fakes go... yes, I've seen those too.  Those were/are pretty bad, and obviously so.
The pics I referred to (Brits) were different.  That nose... unmistakable...

Not to beat a dead horse, and impossible to verify, but I'll be damned if it wasn't him
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:11:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Sounds plausible to me.  When you say your thread got nuked, do you mean locked or deleted?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deleted.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Definitely plausible.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:13:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not like they haven't been doing that since the day we arrived in Afg/Irq.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:14:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean like they aren't already?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:16:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If it is real the guy in question should be fucking fired for have classified content on his fucking cell phone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am thinking that the picture was an original from one of the teams guys and has made the rounds.  It was fucking eerie when I read the information in NED and it matched the picture.  The cockles on my neck stood on end and I got goosebumps.  Some of the other pics this guy had were pretty remarkable too.

For some reason he though I was .mil even though I told him I wasn't.  I was hanging out with some of my .mil buddies and have been told I carry myself as a servicemember.  I went to military school which would explain it.

I told him many times that I was not a veteran/military and he kept asking me: "C'mon who do you work for".  I told him I was a .gov employee and he wouldn't let it go thinking I was some super secret squirrel.  Really weird guy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:17:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Somewhere there's a cellphone with pictures of a Seal tea bagging OBL.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Pics or it didn't happen...
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Though if he was alive I'm sure he'd have released a (-nother) video stating such in the following weeks.

...though even in the unlikely case he is not dead, I just do not see any chance of him being a free man at this point
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That or he's been dead for years. He could have been killed in one of the bombings. Who the fuck knows.

I just know if Bush had been in office when he was killed and all this no photo stuff and burial at sea had happened the libs would have been all over themselves screaming fake/distraction/bullshit/whatever. Hell, I probably would have questioned it under Bush if it had gone down the same way, too. At least we know we got Saddam.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top