Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 1:47:01 PM EDT
One terrible secret I keep is that I don't have a battle rifle. It's the next thing on my list, but money is tight right now (I'm one of the people in the slow part of the economy).

After waking up to this bad dream today, I had the terrible feeling that I'm unprepared in a bad way. The one thing that would make me feel more comfortable right now is having a high capacity semi-automatic battle rifle by my side. In fact, I'm considering selling the golf clubs to pick up a sar-2 and some ammo. Anybody else want to talk me out of it???
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I could use a "stinger" or two.  

schnacke - How about a M1a or FAL or Ar10 for U.

U might like 50 BMG too.  We ahd our way we would mount it on top of the House.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
One terrible secret I keep is that I don't have a battle rifle. It's the next thing on my list, but money is tight right now (I'm one of the people in the slow part of the economy).

After waking up to this bad dream today, I had the terrible feeling that I'm unprepared in a bad way. The one thing that would make me feel more comfortable right now is having a high capacity semi-automatic battle rifle by my side. In fact, I'm considering selling the golf clubs to pick up a sar-2 and some ammo. Anybody else want to talk me out of it???
View Quote

You have identified the problem, and identified the solution.  You do not need us to tell you what must be done.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#4]
My base is at Threatcon Delta. Noone can come or go, AND I ONLY HAVE 20RDS!!!!!!!!!! I shit up a creek w/o a paddle cause securtiy here sucks!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I know what you mean.. I only have 90 rounds of .223 (all loaded in mags) and 200 rounds of 45, mostly Ball (40 HP) but I have a butt load of 9mm for theGlock!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top