Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2001 3:55:58 PM EDT
I have posted in the past about my friend at work who lost his 30 year old daughter and 2 young grand daughters to a maniac with a knife. The killer sits in a comfortable cell awaiting trial right now, 18 months later. I think a slow beheading is exactly what he deserves.
The family of the victims are complete basket cases, and the killer, if executed, will be put to sleep like a beloved pet. Doesn't seem equitable..

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#1]
"will be put to sleep like a beloved pet."

As the Bible says,

"It is appointed for a man once to die, then the judgement".

Be sure anything done in this life to this person will not come close the the punishment waiting.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Beheading (starting from the left testicle) sounds just about right.  No good reason the scum should enter his eternal fate with a pleasant little sendoff on this side...
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Shoot him in the balls with a BB gun until he bleeds to death.
-Chuck
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Shoot him in the balls with a BB gun until he bleeds to death.
-Chuck
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!!!

[:)]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:Does anyone deserve the Russian soldier's fate?  Um, yes.  I don't have time right now to make the whole list.  Let's start with most politicians, the trial lawyers who bring suits against gun mfr.'s, tobacco co.'s, etc., Lon Horiuchi, Janet Reno, etc., etc.
View Quote

-this reply does not pertain to that bastard mentioned first in this thread.  let him suffer!-
Moving on:
I think you had better be sure of the 'death' they are speaking of before you comment.  it is extremely graphic and brutal.  That is not to say it isn't, at sometime, deserved.  I would, however be less flippant in leveling that sort of statement as a resolve to the injustices you mentioned.

Prison, ruin, poverty... you could wish a lot of things.

Me?  The video sickened me.  Not physically, but surely to the point where I would fear anyone watching it for pleasure or wishing it on others for 'trivial' matters.

2 liberty bits.

zazou
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#9]
yyyeessss. at the top of my list the one type of person that enrages me more than anything else in this world, are rapists and I beleive that the death that  befell this russian soldier was nothing near as brutal as what should happen to them. I cant explain the horrid feeling which I get when I even think of what these men do to innocent wemon and how these wemon feel and live afterwards. this feeling enthrawls me with anger. second is murder. and third is anyone who hits or hurts a woman physically for any reason other than pure selfdefense( I mean from a knife or weapon or a particularly violent attack). or any one who even thinks about hurting my girlfreind.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#10]
"Does anyone deserve the Russian soldiers fate?"

Of course. I can't think of anyone in particular but I can think of deeds that would warrant that kind of retribution and worse.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Let the punishment suit the crime.
View Quote

i couldnt have said it better myself
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top