Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/19/2002 6:12:22 PM EST
Anyone ?
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:08:55 AM EST
The plastic lower comes in black, green, tan and brown. Lynn
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 4:27:25 PM EST
Thanks. Know who has 'em ?
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 5:45:08 PM EST
You should be able to buy them from ARMS if you can't find anyone else. Send them your question through their website, and you should get a quick response. [url]www.armsmounts.com[/url] They've always been prompt and courteous when answering my questions. Chris
Top Top