Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 3:40:23 PM EST
It would seem to me that Israel would have a big interest in what we are doing in our war against terror. Do we share information with them?? Do they give us information?? I wonder if they have any plans to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities?? Maybe they will plant a spy in the Pentagon or something.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:44:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By AZSherman1:
It would seem to me that Israel would have a big interest in what we are doing in our war against terror. Do we share information with them?? Do they give us information?? I wonder if they have any plans to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities?? Maybe they will plant a spy in the Pentagon or something.

I'd bet that the only civilized country between Greece and Singapore doesn't have to put spies anywhere to know what's going on with the US war on terror. I'd bet they have heavily and quite openly infiltrated lots and lots of US training facilities since 9-11.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:57:03 PM EST
Who was that spy that Israel had a few years ago?? I think he was in the Navy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:59:23 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:25:23 PM EST

Who was that spy that Israel had a few years ago?? I think he was in the Navy.

Jonathan Pollard. Remember the Liberty!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:26:55 PM EST
israel, the friend that steals change from your house.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:30:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/27/2004 5:31:10 PM EST by M4-CQBR]

Maybe they will plant a spy in the Pentagon or something.

Dude, just today on FOX news channel there was something about a spy found in the Pentagon with ties to the WH and he was from Israel. . . ummmm . . . what cha doin?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:31:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By M4-CQBR:

Dude, just today on FOX news channel there was something about a spy found in the Pentagon with ties to the WH and he was from Israel. . . ummmm . . . what cha doin?

Was just about ot post that. I heard it on the way home on the radio from Fox News.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:42:17 PM EST
The biggest spies against the US, and not necessarily inorder are commonly held to be:

France
Israel
China
Russia
They all have various motives...

The French have a huge export industry centered around millitary sales... we are their biggest competetor. To a lessor extent its the same with Russia

Israel, sees themselves as truely alone and isolated. They don't trust their 'alliance' with the US for more than the short term, so they are always looking to get the goods that will insure them a millitary advantage in the long run. So they often buy or steal technology or stuff that we've developed and shelved... The Phantom2000 has a kick ass radar on it we developed and shelved... they did buy it rather than steal it. They see us as selfish, fat friend, with way too many toys... so they help themselves to what we'll sell, and take whatever else they can get their hands on.

It must be noted that Israel is the ONLY WESTERN DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST. THEY ALSO HAVE A HUGE GNP FOR THEIR MINISCULE SIZE.

China and the European Union are the only two nations I know that have the stated goal of surpassing the US in milliatry supremecy. Hence the Chineese's main motive.

The EU doesn't need to 'steal anything' as they are mostly NATO, and the French do plenty of stealing from them as well.. the Eurofighter was a recent espianoge move by France... the New Mirage has stollen much from it, and the French made moves to delay Eurofighter until after the new Mirage was alread available to further faciliate their millitary sales....

$.02 del
Top_prop
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:50:46 PM EST
McGreavy's Homeland Sexcurity Director was an Israeli.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:55:33 PM EST
Of course they care about the war on terror...

so much so that they will use subterfuge and spying to influence our response to other terrorist states such as Iran and Syria.

There the "friend" that tells us 'homey jack from down the street is getting is boys together and we better GAT them before they git all big up in dis bitch!"

Excuse the street analogy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:55:59 PM EST
Israel is the schiznit.

Or so I've been told.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:57:51 PM EST
I've never trusted the Israeli Gov't. Never will.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:58:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mach1:
I've never trusted the Israeli Gov't. Never will.

Me either.

But then I don't much trust OUR gov't.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:59:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/27/2004 6:00:26 PM EST by Panzerwolf]

But then I don't much trust OUR gov't.

me neither.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:59:40 PM EST
Hmmm, just a short time before the election, an investigation going on for months was LEAKED to the press claiming that we went to war on faulty intel from the Israelis. So, Bush will be portrayed as a Jewish Lacky doing Israel's bidding. Now the hate Israel crowd on the left and the 88 crowd comes out of the woodwork. All this right at the same time the Saudis are spending millions on a PR campaign. So who stand to gain from this? Saudi? Kerry? Not Bush and not Israel that's for sure!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:27:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

Yes, and I understand there were regular debriefings.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:22:09 PM EST
Now I'm shocked! The DUers are all over this. Their just all a twitter. Gee, I wonder who the leaker is supporting for president.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x781913#781917
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:43:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By M4-CQBR:

I do believe that is what prompted this thread.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:33:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By kill-9:

Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

Yes, and I understand there were regular debriefings.

As I recall, he was denied a security clearance and barred from interagency meetings because he was so patently unqualified for the post.
Top Top