Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
But the plethora of doctors who said Hillary probably has Parkinson Disease was so out of line, and no doctor could diagnose from afar. Fucking Hypocrite democrats.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:12:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:14:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But the plethora of doctors who said Hillary probably has Parkinson Disease was so out of line, and no doctor could diagnose from afar. Fucking Hypocrite democrats.
View Quote
Every two weeks or so, Trump needs to gather up all these stupid headlines, hold a press conference

and ridicule the ever loving shit out of them, while pointing out any hypocrisy in similar circumstances 

involving democrats like the parkinson's issue that another poster just mentioned.

Mock them, ridicule them, call them out and piss in their faces.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:14:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Liberals inevitably hurt those they try to help, and help those they try to hurt. A more feckless bunch has never existed.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:15:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll take Buthurt for $100, Alex.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:16:15 AM EDT
[#7]
If he does, he caught it by sitting in barrys seat.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:17:50 AM EDT
[#8]
lol syphilis...any fool can see that it's clearly ebola.  Or maybe not.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:18:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Just because the left says stupid shit about Trump, doesn't mean that ARFcom has to echo that bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:18:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Of course he has syphilis.  After all, he's literally Hitler, isn't he?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:18:36 AM EDT
[#11]
HITLER!!! TRUMP is literally like HITLER!!!! 

ETA: Dammit! beaten while looking for crying liberals pic
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:21:38 AM EDT
[#13]
FPNI
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Hopefully someone with standing files an ethics case against that quack and gets his license pulled.  What a dumbfuck.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:27:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'll take Buthurt for $100, Alex.
View Quote

Two t's in butthurt.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:30:15 AM EDT
[#16]
They're claiming he would have gotten it in the 80s... for that to be true, that would mean that Trump hasn't taken antibiotics in thirty years.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Did the good Doctor misspell Bill Clinton? 
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:33:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Well out of the current and past POSTUS Bill is the most likely to have syphilis. Hell look at him he is as sick if not more sick than the cunt he calls his wife. I did like the article from some shrink that said Trump is 100% total sane and anyone that says otherwise is full of shit.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:36:20 AM EDT
[#19]
He also forces fat people to eat whatever he desires. Literately Hitler.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:36:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just because the left says stupid shit about Trump, doesn't mean that ARFcom has to echo that bullshit.
View Quote

Well it does give us all great laughs for how insane the liberals are and how low that they are willing to go due to how much that hate him.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:38:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:39:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have diagnosed the doctor as having a hamster up his butt.

Of course, I can't officially diagnose this without actually seeing him, but these are the indications that I see so far.
View Quote
Lol! Your a better doctor than the one in the article.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:40:32 AM EDT
[#23]
....AND ....

Minnesota Sen. Al Franken says Trump is mentally ill, and cites as evidence the contention that 'he lies a
lot' ...And, you know, that is not the norm for a president of the United States

ARE THESE PEOPLE ON DRUGS???  
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:40:44 AM EDT
[#24]
From the Onion right?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:44:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Every two weeks or so, Trump needs to gather up all these stupid headlines, hold a press conference

and ridicule the ever loving shit out of them, while pointing out any hypocrisy in similar circumstances 

involving democrats like the parkinson's issue that another poster just mentioned.

View Quote

Do it in goddamned PowerPoint and make it last two hours.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:45:36 AM EDT
[#26]
best look into bill Clintons aids first
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:46:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
....AND ....

Minnesota Sen. Al Franken says Trump is mentally ill, and cites as evidence the contention that 'he lies a
lot' ...And, you know, that is not the norm for a president of the United States

ARE THESE PEOPLE ON DRUGS???  
View Quote

Al Franten. The people of Minnesota should just hang themselves.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:48:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

honestly I have a strong suspicion that at some point he's going to do this.  it actually seems like his style.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:12:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Your doctor shouldn't worry at all because Trump will be dropping out any day.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:12:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking 'A.   I'm at a point where I'd like to just call it a war and get on with it already.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I almost agree but, it shouldn't be him. He has more important things on his plate. But they should be scolded like the children they are. The commies are just trying to tie him up with all kinds of bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:46:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't work:  the MSM would just say he was "unhinged"...like he said they would...and they did.

It's going to be fun watching the MSM getting trolled and chasing their tails for the next 8 years.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:52:38 AM EDT
[#33]
That explains why his business dropped off.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:00:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That explains why his business dropped off.
View Quote

Fuckin'
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:16:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They're claiming he would have gotten it in the 80s... for that to be true, that would mean that Trump hasn't taken antibiotics in thirty years.
View Quote

Much the same was discussed about HRC here, and why she can't drive, her neural pacemaker, and that strange spot on her tongue which looked suspiciously like some disease contracted by people who eat dead human flesh.

Give it some time, the press will start a whisper campaign Melania is just a well disguised alien reptile controlling him. And that he visits a certain kind of restaurant where the furnishings are code for some kind of strange cult.

I would expect each and every thread and post we discussed in the Sept - Nov time frame to be spun into a new Trump news story. He's already Evil Incarnate to the left so they will let their imaginations run free. Given enough skill they will publish his secret relations with the resurrected Marilyn Monroe.

I blame Smoking Man, he's the one operative I would never go up against.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:20:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Doctor?  Yeah sure.  Bye bye yer pharma cut.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to forward that to someone on the Trump administration. That is a great idea
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:07:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Of course, I can't officially diagnose this without actually seeing him, but these are the indications that I see so far.
View Quote

A case of ass hampsters, sounds gnarly.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#39]
This claim was made about JFK and it is speculated as to why his brain disappeared.  His brother Robert was the last person to have custody of it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:10:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
best look into bill Clintons aids first
View Quote

Good point. Since they say it's Trump that means it's really some Dim POS....
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even I don't hate the press that much. That is cruel and unusual.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:15:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm also speculating that said butt-hamster is wrapped in an Ace bandage. The Ace bandage keeps them from exploding when they are the catcher in an act of buttsecks before being stuffed up the Dr.'s keyster.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
All this from afar

Both you and the <quack> doctor have great attributes and abilities
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm going to go out on a lime and diagnose the good Dr. as suffering from acute  Kool-Aid poisoning and diarrhea of the mouth.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:23:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't use PowerPoint. Get Ross Perot to do it slapping graphs on flip pages with a wooden pointer, drawing with colored magic markers and a really loud PA system.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Didn't another ruthless racist dictator die of syphilis????   LITERALLY Hitler

Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#48]
So, Trump is literally Al Capone instead of Hitler.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#49]
The Doc appears to be suffering from cranio-rectal inversion.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#50]
I assume this fake news was leaked by the NSA?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top