Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2004 5:35:55 PM EST
celebrated by shooting trap today and cleaning a couple of revolvers I purchased last weekend at the Gun Show in Indianapolis.

I purchased a S&W Model 48-4 8-3/8" .22 M.R.F. or as some put it .22 WMR revolver and a Webley Mark IV .455 4" Revolver

I went to a wedding party tonight (the bride is the bartender at our gun club) with 200 people and they had a special birthday cake for me which was nice. Most of the gun club people were there so we had some great conversation about guns over a few beers...

Going shooting tomorrow morning as well so it should be a great weekend!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:47:59 PM EST

get you some
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:49:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:55:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:07:19 PM EST
Happy birthday dude
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:03:04 PM EST
This is the Birthday weekend

and going shooting is the only way to go...

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:05:22 PM EST
Happy birthday! How many have you had, if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:09:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By Doctor_Chicago:
celebrated by shooting trap today and cleaning a couple of revolvers I purchased last weekend at the Gun Show in Indianapolis.

I purchased a S&W Model 48-4 8-3/8" .22 M.R.F. or as some put it .22 WMR revolver and a Webley Mark IV .455 4" Revolver

I went to a wedding party tonight (the bride is the bartender at our gun club) with 200 people and they had a special birthday cake for me which was nice. Most of the gun club people were there so we had some great conversation about guns over a few beers...

Webley Mark IV.... Excellent choice!

- BG
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:14:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pangea:
Happy birthday! How many have you had, if you don't mind me asking?

48 big ones

I tell people I am 24 years old with 24 years of experience.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:16:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:

Originally Posted By Doctor_Chicago:

Webley Mark IV.... Excellent choice!

- BG

Yeah I been wanting a Mark IV for a long time and I may get a Mark VI someday...

Not super interested in the others.
Top Top