Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 6:35:55 PM EDT
celebrated by shooting trap today and cleaning a couple of revolvers I purchased last weekend at the Gun Show in Indianapolis.

I purchased a S&W Model 48-4 8-3/8" .22 M.R.F. or as some put it .22 WMR revolver and a Webley Mark IV .455 4" Revolver

I went to a wedding party tonight (the bride is the bartender at our gun club) with 200 people and they had a special birthday cake for me which was nice.  Most of the gun club people were there so we had some great conversation about guns over a few beers...

Going shooting tomorrow morning as well so it should be a great weekend!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]

get you some  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Happy birthday dude
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the Birthday weekend

and going shooting is the only way to go...

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Happy birthday! How many have you had, if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
celebrated by shooting trap today and cleaning a couple of revolvers I purchased last weekend at the Gun Show in Indianapolis.

I purchased a S&W Model 48-4 8-3/8" .22 M.R.F. or as some put it .22 WMR revolver and a Webley Mark IV .455 4" Revolver

I went to a wedding party tonight (the bride is the bartender at our gun club) with 200 people and they had a special birthday cake for me which was nice.  Most of the gun club people were there so we had some great conversation about guns over a few beers...

Webley Mark IV.... Excellent choice!

- BG
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Happy birthday! How many have you had, if you don't mind me asking?

48 big ones

I tell people I am 24 years old with 24 years of experience.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Webley Mark IV.... Excellent choice!

- BG

Yeah I been wanting a Mark IV for a long time and I may get a Mark VI someday...

Not super interested in the others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top