Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2010 7:54:30 PM EDT
I'm thinkin that after Obama care & cap-n-tax and amnesty are finalized, it only seems fair that he go all out with California style firearms restrictions for around 27 other states ??
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
There is probably something in the Obamacare bill that makes gun ownership a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
No he has to much other bullshit on his hand right now
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is probably something in the Obamacare bill that makes gun ownership a pain in the ass.

agreed !  BTW anyone drink Zero Water ?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#4]

"Every year! the Government has to pay doctors more and more money to pay for doctors who shoot their patients in order to treat them for a GSW when they were only in there for asthma in the first place, and all they needed was a breathalyzer "

"therefor, guns must be taken away from people to ensure Timmy doesnt get his foot shot off by a greedy doctor"
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:02:41 PM EDT
[#5]
No, I think he knows what a PR disaster taking on guns would be.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Didnt Lott say that Obama told him no one should be allowed to own guns?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't ever underestimate the enemy.

If he gets a second term, we're in trouble. BIG TIME!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No, I think he knows what a PR disaster taking on guns would be.

just like taking on health care right ???

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#9]
He can't have a hard on. He has no pecker.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I could see it happening quite easily.

Most have been fooled into complacency when thinking about the AWB issue because there is "so much more" on the table.

Well guess what- as time goes on and the Dems lose their popularity, they may say...

"FUCK IT. We are GOING to pass an AWB for YOUR GREATER GOOD....peasant."

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#11]
With 14 million guns and 9 Billion rounds of ammunition sold last year, I hope he realizes any attempt at gun control would end in hilarity. If history repeats itself, he would do well to read about King George(III?).
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#12]
The president cannot unilaterally create laws.  

zero is a fucknut, and only some in congress are willing to follow him over the cliff.  They are struggling to pass socialized medicine, the congress will not pass gun bans, they are too scared.  2010 will change things enough that we will not have to worry about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top