Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 3:18:58 AM EDT
..is making it impossible for us (repubs) to keep control in 2008?

Only politics here, there are some Dem's making moves.

Is he waiting until '06? '07? To do something down there?

Or is he going to let it go?

I hope not.

Edit: Spellling Sorry, public edumication.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:22:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about 2008.

I do know the Republicans better get their collective butts in gear and address this issue before we have another terror event in this country.  Republicans seem to think that we'll vote for them because there is no alternative; the vast majority of us aren't going to run out and vote Democratic in 2008. But I'm wondering, (well, maybe I'm hoping) whether a third party will appear before then.  

Why 4000 illegals entering the country per night is acceptable to the Republicans, I have no idea. When you can't defend your borders, you're not a country any more.

Wake up Republicans, lots of us are Conservatives long before we're Republicans.  You may be the best choice we have today, but it may not be that way tomorrow.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Most people don't even know about it.  The media ignores most of it and the entire things a absolute disgrace.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:32:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Hiring illegals is good business.  4000 a day, somebody is putting them to work somewhere and if that's true then we're not paying attention to labor laws either.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:44:02 AM EDT
[#4]
It is criminal negligence. The Feds must  know something that "we the people" dont. What irks me is, that when the citizens rise up to take control, the Gov. brands them as vigilantes or criminals.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:03:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hiring illegals is good business.  4000 a day, somebody is putting them to work somewhere and if that's true then we're not paying attention to labor laws either.

Well bud, the image of the migrant farm worker the media portrays and even the landscaper has long become obsolete being replaced by the construction laborer and resturant worker.

Let's make that less than minimum wage, no workmans comp insurance, under the table construction laborers and restaurant workers.  Anything an employer doesn't have to pay on his help goes back in his pocket.  Knowing the government is essentially looking the other way makes that a mighty attractive deal.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Let's make that less than minimum wage, no workmans comp insurance, under the table construction laborers and restaurant workers.  Anything an employer doesn't have to pay on his help goes back in his pocket.  Knowing the government is essentially looking the other way makes that a mighty attractive deal.

Sad but true.
Do those that get taxed file for returns? If thats the case it would be a good motive for the gov. to turn the other cheek. Hopefully someone can enlighten me on that, we don't have to many illegals in MT yet.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#8]
the dems are going to hand us our asses in '06 thanks to Jorge's inaction on the border. I just hope he lines the pockets of enough of his friends, that are employing illegals rather than Americans, well enough to keep their contributions flowing for him.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't know about 2008.

I do know the Republicans better get their collective butts in gear and address this issue before we have another terror event in this country.  Republicans seem to think that we'll vote for them because there is no alternative; the vast majority of us aren't going to run out and vote Democratic in 2008. But I'm wondering, (well, maybe I'm hoping) whether a third party will appear before then.  

Why 4000 illegals entering the country per night is acceptable to the Republicans, I have no idea. When you can't defend your borders, you're not a country any more.

Wake up Republicans, lots of us are Conservatives long before we're Republicans.  You may be the best choice we have today, but it may not be that way tomorrow.

..very good post..................we as a Nation owe it to our children to solve this problem now!............If we dont we will have an alien army on our soil and wont even know it untill it is too late.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#10]
In the end mexican minorities are more liberal than whites.  BUT business owners are conservatives and like the cheap labor.

So its a make money now screw the future situation.

We are headed towards a future of liberalism.

Texas will be liberal in 10-30 years.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I have walked out of businesses who use illegals and fired my yard man when he hired one. No longer buy Tysons. We need to boycott these hirers of criminals
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont know.  GOP seems to be betting on Latino swamping of Los Estados Unidos is inevitible and something to exploit politically.

The realistic side of me says that they're correct about the democraphic trends and it's too late to do anything, but that doesn't sit as "right" to me, and the GOP is foolish to think the new Latino majority will show any sort of political loyalty towards the GOP in gratitude.  They'll naturally gravitate towards the "something for nothing" and racial identity party, the Democrats.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
In the end mexican minorities are more liberal than whites.  BUT business owners are conservatives and like the cheap labor.

So its a make money now screw the future situation.

We are headed towards a future of liberalism.

Texas will be liberal in 10-30 years.

Only if the f*cking democrats suceed in rewriting our state constitution.  To hear some of my Profs talk, its their biggest goal for Texas.

Mainly, they want to give more power to the legislature and make it easier for them to pass laws.  God help Texas if they suceed.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Texas will be liberal Mexican territory[/red ]in 10-30 years.

The way things are going at this rate and the continued border crossings by the Mexican Army--they will populate that area and it will be theirs.

Texas aready has 8-10 towns flying a Mexican flag and no english communication allowed.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#15]
It is all do to eith the "One World Order", meaning the "Non Muslim World Order".  That is why we do nothing to stop the wave of illegals coming into this country.  A blurring of national borders is part of the ultimate plan of those in power.  If nationalism is done away with, and multinationlism is put in its place, example the European Order (Union), then it is easier to control the masses.  Problem is that nationalism is harder to kill then previously thought.  The masses, not all of them, but most, actually love having their own countries and have pride in them, even if they are fucked up like France.  It will happen eventually.  The other problem with this plan is Islam.  Never in the wildest dreams of those in power did they think the extremist muslims would be able to create so many problems worldwide.  It has derailed the plan for world dominance by a select few, meaning the Illuminati.  Ultimately, the Illuminati will win of course, and get their way, but it is going to take longer than planned.

Or, Bush is waiting for Vincente Fox to really piss him off and we will invade Mexico and take all thier oil for ourselves.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top