Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/6/2004 12:46:01 PM EDT
Do you still need an FCC license for VHF marine radio (for non-commercial use).
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:18:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:21:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 1:22:43 PM EDT by Tango7]
IIRC, it's an FCC 753 - Restricted RadioTelephone Operator's Permit. It's the same one that DJ's had to get. No test, just a form

Used to be free - now it's $35 or so... but they changed the coverage, and it applies to "land-mobile radio" now.

Never mind. Just noticed link.
Top Top