Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/12/2007 4:49:56 AM EDT
I have a longtime friend that lives in the midwest who spanks his wife occassianally when she misbehaves. Now he doesn't beat her, push her around, threaten her or anything but occassioanlly she gets out of line and gets spanked quite severely.

The last time it happened was when she signed up for a credit card and spent $2,000 without him knowing. He works and she sits on her ass for the most part so that's not cool.

Apparantly it happens the same way every time. She has to kneel on the bed or couch. Drop her drawers, underwear and all, and she get a spanking that lasts
for several minutes. Im not talking a couple love taps. From what they both tell me she gets it so bad her butt looks like a tomatoe and she cant sit down for a day or two.

Now really getting into Jerry Springer territory she got into a fight with her teenage daughter a couple months ago. Most of the time the daughter has it coming but this time my friends wife was way out of line and just being mean. My buddy made his wife drop her drawers, get on all fours, and she got a severe spanking from her daughter under my buddies supervision.

His wife even mentioned the incident to me on an email but she was pretty embarrased. Crazy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:51:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Sometimes i misbehave just so I'll get spanked.

Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:51:33 AM EDT
[#2]
What.
The.
Fuck.
Over.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:52:45 AM EDT
[#3]
  Is this "friends" name Whiskey Rebellion by any chance?

Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:53:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:53:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Seriously - if it happens exactly as you describe, I don't care if it's consensual or not. If I had the opportunity and I knew I wouldn't go to jail for it, I'd beat the shit out of your friend over that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:54:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What.
The.
Fuck.
Over.

No shit. But I did kind of giggle on the inside as I read that story. I thought it was a joke at first.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:54:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
  Is this "friends" name Whiskey Rebellion by any chance?

No his name is Matt, wifes name is Erin. He lives in Des Moines.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:55:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Now really getting into Jerry Springer territory she got into a fight with her teenage daughter a couple months ago. Most of the time the daughter has it coming but this time my friends wife was way out of line and just being mean. My buddy made his wife drop her drawers, get on all fours, and she got a severe spanking from her daughter under my buddies supervision.

If I was in the room, he'd have been staring at the business end of a Glock 19 until the police arrived.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#9]
ah

geez

losferwords
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:56:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Your buddy is seriously fucked up in the head.

ETA: It's also possible that the wife's a couple sandwitches short of a picnic too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:57:39 AM EDT
[#11]
!!!!!!

-K
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:58:08 AM EDT
[#12]
 The whole thing sounded conventional until the daughter
got involved.  This sounds more like one of those weird
Amsterdam shows you see on leave in the district,
on those little public kiosks, not a family at home.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 4:59:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
 The whole thing sounded conventional until the daughter
got involved.

Beating your wife's ass so hard she can't sit for two days is conventional? This guy needs to be in jail.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:06:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:09:25 AM EDT
[#15]
You need a better quality of friends.

Seriously.

Get away from trash that lives like that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:09:38 AM EDT
[#16]
IBTJA2BE

(In before the joke about 2 black eyes)

Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:09:44 AM EDT
[#17]
If this is at all true, why aren't you calling the police in his town? Why in the hell are you referring to him as a buddy? He beats women, for Christ's sake. Your buddy is a worthless piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:11:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:12:53 AM EDT
[#19]
   They must of left out the part where he kept the windows barred
and the doors locked.  Otherwise she could leave.   I had a co-worker
who admitted to us one night over drinks that she enjoyed having
her fiancee spank her with a paddle.  Never looked at the guy or her
the same after that, and they've been married about a decade now.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:14:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Thank god, my wife never gets out of line .
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:14:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Spanks for the memories
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:15:47 AM EDT
[#22]
It's abuse.....same as giving her a black eye.

BUT forcing her to submit to her daughter to "punish" her is a whole nuther level of sicko.

Not only is he fucked up in the head, he is fucking his family up.

I normally would try to stay out of others business......in this case I would make the call.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:15:49 AM EDT
[#23]

Do you spank your wife when she misbehaves?

No, but my monkey is always a bad boy....
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:17:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Is the wife also his daughter...?
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:18:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Damn, call Jerry Springer and try to get them on the show.

Spanking your wife is one thing (not as a discipline thing mind you but for other reasons) but having your daughter spank her is completely messed up.  Get new friends dude cause some how some way something is going to go wrong and then you are in the mix cause you knew it was going on.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:19:39 AM EDT
[#26]

The Duke owns page 2

Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:19:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Some women like to be spanked and called dirty whores....Oh, wait, different circumstances
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:19:40 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I wouldn't call the cops over the wife, that's her business, but I'd call child protective over the daughter paddling the wife, you know where that's headed.

This isn't kinky sex stuff, he's actually hurting her. The fact that she goes along with it tells me she's mentally abused. He's using pain to control her, and this is one of those *exceedingly* rare moments where I actually call for government intervention.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:21:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:22:50 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I have a longtime friend that lives in the midwest who spanks his wife occassianally when she misbehaves. Now he doesn't beat her, push her around, threaten her or anything but occassioanlly she gets out of line and gets spanked quite severely.

The last time it happened was when she signed up for a credit card and spent $2,000 without him knowing. He works and she sits on her ass for the most part so that's not cool.

Apparantly it happens the same way every time. She has to kneel on the bed or couch. Drop her drawers, underwear and all, and she get a spanking that lasts
for several minutes. Im not talking a couple love taps. From what they both tell me she gets it so bad her butt looks like a tomatoe and she cant sit down for a day or two.

Believe it or not, this isn't all that uncommon.

There are a number of people out there who have this sort of relationship. I was shocked as hell to discover this back in my psych classes (2nd worst series of classes I have ever taken next to philosophy....) but apparently a significant percentage of the population is into these spanking relationships in one form or another.

In fact, if you look at older hollywood movies seeing the female lead getting a spanking isn't all that uncommon...

McClintock is a good example. Stephanie Powers and Maureen O'Hara both took a turn getting whacked, and there's no problem with it because the audience feels like both of them deserve it for frustrating the men who are delivering the whacking beyond reasonable limits.

For some people I guess it works.

Some people actually LIKE the whole discipline aspect. I dated a girl once long ago who actually deliberately behaved in as aggravating a manner as possible in the hopes of getting me to take her over my knee.

That's 9 kinds of f*cked up.

Husband to wife, wife to husband, etc....that I might be able to see.

Having your daughter whoop your wife? Cue the twilight zone music.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:23:40 AM EDT
[#31]

this thread is SEXY!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:23:41 AM EDT
[#32]
If your friend is beating a woman and you have knowledge of this then you are just as bad as he is.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:23:42 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

ETA: It's also possible that the wife's a couple sandwitches short of a picnic too.

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:23:46 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wouldn't call the cops over the wife, that's her business, but I'd call child protective over the daughter paddling the wife, you know where that's headed.

This isn't kinky sex stuff, he's actually hurting her. The fact that she goes along with it tells me she's mentally abused. He's using pain to control her, and this is one of those *exceedingly* rare moments where I actually call for government intervention.

When I first read it, I too, thought it was going to be a kinky sex story where everyone was happy.

The part where he is forcing his daughter to spank is way over the line......
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:23:57 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
   They must of left out the part where he kept the windows barred
and the doors locked.  Otherwise she could leave.

Oh, what bullshit! She's abused, and abused women are terrified of their husbands. That's why they don't leave. They don't want to make them REALLY angry. I can't believe what I'm reading.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:24:02 AM EDT
[#36]
I fully suppect that a husband disciplining a wife is not all that uncommon in quite a few cultures.  Spanking her so that she can not sit for a few days is abuse.  

Does anyone care to provide a more appropriate disciple/response for a wife steeling (via a cc) $2k from the families budget?
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:25:20 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Beating your wife's ass so hard she can't sit for two days is conventional? This guy needs to be in jail.

Believe it or not there are women (and men) who actually CRAVE a lifestyle exactly like the one described....except for the whole daughter spanking mom thing....that part is friggin' psycho.  

There are people who are "submissives" that actually seek out a relationship where they submit to a dominant figure.

Yes it is strange, but it's out there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:26:50 AM EDT
[#38]
 Next on Springer...

This girl is pregnant by her father, AND spanks her
mother/aunt.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:27:27 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

You could probably add the daughter to the list too.

Seriously fucked up shit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:28:30 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Believe it or not there are women (and men) who actually CRAVE a lifestyle exactly like the one described....except for the whole daughter spanking mom thing....that part is friggin' psycho.  

I'm as libertarian as they come, but I'm having a really hard time with this one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:29:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Sometimes i misbehave just so I'll get spanked.

Make me feel funny.  Like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:30:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Oh, what bullshit! She's abused, and abused women are terrified of their husbands. That's why they don't leave. They don't want to make them REALLY angry. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Labeling what is going on as "abuse" is going to be complicated by the fact that in most instances this sort of thing (providing it transpires between adults) isn't really is actually a relationship dynamic for lots of people.

I would imagine there are a plethora of websites out there on this topic, or at least that's what the spam I get seems to indicate.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:30:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Tag for trainwreck and subsequent "Should I bail out my buddy on a DV charge?" thread.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:30:50 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I fully suppect that a husband disciplining a wife is not all that uncommon in quite a few cultures.  Spanking her so that she can not sit for a few days is abuse.  

Does anyone care to provide a more appropriate disciple/response for a wife steeling (via a cc) $2k from the families budget?

Surprise Buttsecks?

- Clint
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:31:21 AM EDT
[#45]
This thread has become easy to masturbate to.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:31:22 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Take her name off the card, and/or cancel the account so that she's unable to do it again. If he's the only one with an income, he can sure as shit keep her off his accounts.

If she continually looks for ways to screw him over, then they need a divorce.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:32:31 AM EDT
[#47]
<Freud>The wife used the cc to get the husbands attention, the problem here is not disciple, but rather the husband needs to give the wife the attention she needs </Freud>
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:33:14 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I'm as libertarian as they come, but I'm having a really hard time with this one.

I had a hard time comprehending this when I first came across it, but it's the truth. Some people are really into this sort of thing and consider a good thrashing a healthy part of a relationship.

There's definately some wierd pathology at work there, but that doesn't automatically make it abuse.

Now if mom and dad want to play spanking games, that's cool...weird, but nothing criminal. Having the kids participate in them, however, is 9 kinds of .
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:33:34 AM EDT
[#49]
I spank my wife when I misbehave or anyone else misbehaves.

Hell I'll spank her when everyone is behaving.

edit: I really should read more thoroughly before posting in threads.
Link Posted: 9/12/2007 5:35:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

His wife even mentioned the incident to me on an email but she was pretty embarrased. Crazy.

How old is the daughter?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top