Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2017 8:55:13 PM EDT
Either for books, movies, TV shows, etc?

I actually enjoy them, not that I hate surprises, but 1) I don't care 2) I'd rather find out sooner than later.

There have been plenty of times I stared reading a book, get a  1/4 - 1/8 into it, then skip to the last chapter or dozen or
so pages, then go back and read everything in between.

Movies? At times I'll read the Wikipedia "plot summary" beforehand.

TV shows? For a series like 'Game of Thrones', I'll go searching for the spoilers.  When shows like GoT and 'The Walking Dead'
have a following here, I'll read and keep up with the threads even though I won't actually watch the show until a few days later.

Anyone else do this?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Darth vader kills dumbledore with a sonic screwdriver on the steps of the red keep while Negan plays dixie with jean luc piccards intestines.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Either for books, movies, TV shows, etc?

I actually enjoy them, not that I hate surprises, but 1) I don't care 2) I'd rather find out sooner than later.

There have been plenty of times I stared reading a book, get a  1/4 - 1/8 into it, then skip to the last chapter or dozen or
so pages, then go back and read everything in between.

Movies? At times I'll read the Wikipedia "plot summary" beforehand.

TV shows? For a series like 'Game of Thrones', I'll go searching for the spoilers.  When shows like GoT and 'The Walking Dead'
have a following here, I'll read and keep up with the threads even though I won't actually watch the show until a few days later.

Anyone else do this?
View Quote

the nice thing about getting older?  I can read a spoiler, and than the next day I've forgotten all about it...
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do you not give a crap about "spoliers"?
View Quote

fuck spoliers. fuck every last one of them, whatever the hell they are.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#5]
He was blind the whole time.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#6]
If there is something I don't want to see spoilers for, I simply don't open threads likely to contain them.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:09:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Princes Leia will not be in the next Fast and Furious movie. 
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't care about spoilers or plot twists.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I hate spoilers.  I watch a ton of movies so I'll see most things eventually.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Darth vader kills dumbledore with a sonic screwdriver on the steps of the red keep while Negan plays dixie with jean luc piccards intestines.
View Quote
That was so well thought out that I to give you a quote out.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Reading spoilers doesn't bother me a bit. I'll still enjoy the show when I actually sit down and watch it.

Nothing more annoying than not being able to thoroughly discuss a show because some sensitive dickhead is complaining about spoilers. How about don't click on the fucking thread if you don't want to read spoilers?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTL.

Spoilers are a non-issue. Who cares either way.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#14]
If it's a well crafted book, show, or movie - it should stand on its own two feet, spoilers or not.

People don't like Star Wars because Luke's father is Vader, or in the end of Titanic, the Titanic sink. 
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#15]
No, spoilers don't bother me in the least.  What bothers me are the hand wringing cry baby bitches that have an anuerism if someone posts one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top