Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2002 11:18:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont bite the cats tail while squeezing the bag but I do go to the games to play... A Scott all the way...pat
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:54:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#4]
No Just not my style......but,
Kilts aren't just for playing music anymore.

http://www.utilikilt.com/

Now you can wear one to the jobsite or the shopping mall or a nite on the town.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#5]

No plaid skirts but...

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

[NI]

Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#6]
"Mommy, why is that man wearing a dress and squeezing an octopus?"
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:48:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish I played the pipes,  they are great!   I do go to the games though.  I'm buying a utilikilt.  Mountian Hardware makes a kilt called the mountail kilt that's sweet too.

Crash.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#8]

The pipes are a favorite of mine..  I have been
searching eaby for some nice pipes... I need to get the practice chanter first I guess..  I am very music oriented and plan to self teach like I did the sax and the keyboard...  

The Caliope is also an instrument that trips my trigger... but nothing puts bumps down my back like the bagpipes..  I ordered a few CD's from Scotland..  the queen's highlanders if I remeber right...

I have a friend who is hiring a bagpipe player to play at her birthday in July..  I'd like to be abel to play one or two songs by then!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:58:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I am a second year Piping student with the Jacksonville Pipes and Drums ( http://tripod.jaxpipes.com )

I will be starting my transition from PC to pipes here in the next few months, hopefully.

Yes, I wear the kilt on occasion.

I play, or will play soon a set of Dunbar P2. I bought them new, figuring I would be less likely to break them. Later, I am going to pick up a set of Kron.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Per Mare Per Terras Clann Dhomhnuill (MacDonald) [%(]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Am I the only one that thinks Brittany Spears when somebody mentions plaid skirts?

Seriously, not a piper, but my cousins all are.  Family pictures are supposed to be with kilts this year.  Never wore one before, going to be an experience.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't play, but Mrs A3KID knows that Amazing Grace is to be played on the 'pipes at my funeral.

(And I [u]did[/u] have to wear a kilt in the musical "Brigadoon" my senior year in high school.  Oh the pain.....)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top