Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 8:18:01 AM EDT
What are the requirements for full auto as far as citizenship are concerned? I have read on one site selling class 3 MGs you had to be a US citizen. I have seen on other places selling MGs no requirement of citizenship. So what is it?

[beer]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:33:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Go here, [url]http://www.titleii.com/pdf/NewF4.pdf[/url] and read the top of page #2. This is the form used to transfer a MG. You must be a USA citizen, and live in a state that allows MG's. Info shows you live in GA, which is C3 friendly.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 10:40:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It is hard to understand how a non citizen can get a CCW permit and not a C3 weapon.
View Quote

I agree.

An aquaintance of mine is a Cuban citizen. His family moved here just before Castro came to power and he and his parents have just never filed for U.S. citizenship.

My friend's wife was born/raised in the U.S. Their son is in the Naval Acadamy and daughter is in college. He and his son were very active in the local Boy Scout troop until it folded.

He is not some crazy foreigner you would worry about. Unless you had un-American ideas in mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top