Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2014 6:29:39 AM EDT
Meaning it is only a matter of time before they kill someone? You know this by his actions, behavior, what he has said to you or others, past behavior, been locked up before. You just KNOW its coming?
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep. I worry about my buddy supermo going loco.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:31:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I know a few tickers...

Praying no one sets them off.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:34:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks dude. Made my day!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:36:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was going to take that path, but I figured someone would beat me to it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:39:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't set me off...
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:41:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Hell no
I don't associate with those types.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Just myself.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:48:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I know a guy who had a mental breakdown, lost his RKBA, spent two days in a mental ward and was sent home with a diagnosis of bipolar and schizophrenia. They drugged him up and kicked him back to his wife without any real time to properly diagnose him or see how the meds they gave him would affect him.

So far, the drugs are working about every other day, and he thinks he was sent on a secret mission with marked money about a month ago. Doing a job for the CIA. His wife doesn't argue with him, because he's paranoid, and gets angry when people lie to him.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:51:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hell no
View Quote

For all you know, your other personality strongly disagrees.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:52:42 AM EDT
[#10]
yes, former coworker. Biggest opinionated liberal idiot I ever met. Disagree with him on anything and he was going straight to HR. Eventually something will piss him off enough he is going to snap; but thankfully he hates guns, knives, and just about any kind of weapon (the idea of wanting a even a crossbow was somehow insane and offensive to this guy. It came up in the context of talking about The Walking Dead. Glad I never mentioned my guns in his presence)

This guy really gets offended over everything. For some cancer awareness thing people were encouraged to wear pink to work. I don't own a pink shirt. When he overheard me say this he told me I should be less homophobic. All I said is I don't have anything that is pink...
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#11]
My nephew.  I've written about him before.  He's a very smart, very troubled young man who suffers from some form of rage disorder, but refuses to take the meds that help him, claiming 'They make me boring."

My sister has been in fear for her life before (think Jack Nicholson in 'The Shining'.)  His father is a sociopath, and I know he is at least partly to blame for teaching his son to be a misogynistic, anti-social manipulator.  It's not totally his fault, since her other son is a model citizen and thinks his Dad is a dirtbag.

He spent 6 months in jail, and has fought the cops every time they've been called to talk to him after another rage incident.  I had to help clean up the blood and the damage in the house from one of those instances.

I really worry that someone is going to die.  I've tried to tell my sister that he needs to be gone, and now it's about to happen (at least until she caves in again.)  She sold her house, and is moving without him.  I don't know what he'll do, but I'm going to be there to help her finalize things before the closing.  I love the kid, but he's 24 years-old, and just as lazy and defiant and anti-authority as any angry 15 year-old might be.  He's not taking this well, and things might come to a head while I'm there.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:54:41 AM EDT
[#12]
One of the voices is a Dr. He said I'm g2g.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:54:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

yes, former coworker. Biggest opinionated liberal idiot I ever met. Disagree with him on anything and he was going straight to HR. Eventually something will piss him off enough he is going to snap; but thankfully he hates guns, knives, and just about any kind of weapon.
View Quote
He only hates them if you or I have them, when he has one, it'll be justified and ok.

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Yep
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Meaning it is only a matter of time before they kill someone? You know this by his actions, behavior, what he has said to you or others, past behavior, been locked up before. You just KNOW its coming?
View Quote
not my friend, but certainly super MO

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:05:54 AM EDT
[#16]
The mentally whack jobs are out there but I'm mainly speaking of just plain violent people. They get to a point they just want to hurt people.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:09:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Do you have friend, family, aquintance that is a ticking time bomb?

No, but a couple of friends of mine think they do.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:14:08 AM EDT
[#18]
If you don't, it's probably you.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:14:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Nope...I only hang with mellow folks these days..
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hell no
View Quote

Yep.

I've known one or two who were a little off, but I disassociate myself quickly.  Life is too short to get caught up (or murdered) in other peoples drama/fucked up lives.

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:16:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:16:56 AM EDT
[#22]
What, you mean like a race car in the red?

Quoted:
Life is too short to get caught up (or murdered) in other peoples drama/fucked up lives.
View Quote

I agree wholeheartedly. Of course, in another thread running right now, folks are advising the OP that he should tell a stranger that his fiance has been unfaithful... with the OP.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:17:04 AM EDT
[#23]
nope
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Life is too short to get caught up (or murdered) in other peoples drama/fucked up lives.

More like Super Fly T.N.T.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

not my friend, but certainly super MO

http://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/michelle-obama-bangs.jpg

Could someone photoshop this to make it her middle fingers please?  It would make my day.

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:30:14 AM EDT
[#26]
I try very hard to stay the fuck away from people like that.

Occasionally I have seen someone about whom I have said "We're going to read about that kid in the newspapers, someday." but so far we haven't.

I really can't think of anyone, right now.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:35:30 AM EDT
[#27]
I knew someone that was.  Was.  She murdered her ex then killed herself.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Step-sister. Was a drug dealer, now living with a crippled guy in Florida for "free" and acts like she's the hottest shit in the world. In reality she looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet.

Completely disconnected from reality.

I'm surprised she isn't dead or in prison.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:39:25 AM EDT
[#29]
I have a friend who took a carbine course and it really changed him.

He used to be a fun guy, but after his time in class, he seems off.

He is always on edge, and I am afraid that the training pushed him over the edge.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:48:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understandable. Not often, but at times, I'm the Guns of the Navarone.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:49:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He is always on edge, and I am afraid that the training pushed him over the edge.
View Quote

When you look in his eyes, is it like he's seen... beyond?
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#32]
When that dude in the mirror locks eye with me...
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

supermo, I am a part time grammar Nazi and you are giving me a stroke.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Yes. He snapped three years ago and killed his girlfriend.
Everyone saw it coming.
Not a gun guy, he was a big democrat supporter.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 8:04:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Got a cousin that is ticking faster every day. He has been in and out of mental hospitals and jail for last 10 years. At the present time he is in jail. He was caught laying in the road with his car parked in the ditch . He was covered in fake blood and had a 10" butcher knife hidden under his body. Thank goodness someone called the law and he was caught before he hurt someone.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Don't set me off...
View Quote

Hey Supermo!

Your mother sews socks that smell!
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 9:05:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worse. There's nothing there.

All he ever talks about are his split times, and stories that start with "when I was in carbine class".

He's always scanning for threats and checking his six.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#38]
I had a friend that broke.  He was real smart, fun to hang around.  Often we would joke around and talk about the day when total chaos would break out, and who we would target.  To me it was a joke.  Just like when a bunch Marines sit around and talk about which celebrity you would bang.

One day he loaded up his Cadillac an SP89, a Daewoo DR200 and a Smith 59 and drove looking for his former boss.  That ended up in a standoff in Inglewood Ca.

He was committed to a mental health facility where they "fixed" him and let him out.  

He moved to Arizona and suck started a pistol.

I am looking for news articles, and I will update if I find any.  This happened in the late 90's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top