Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 6:52:57 PM EDT
I get this all the time, but I am a nice guy, people just think im crazy, if I give my opionion.  And I wont stop ever, saying how I truly feel.  But it may be guns, war, politics, laws, anything.  It seems how I think is just "Crazy" compared to what everyone around me thinks.   I guess it doesnt help that I have a shaved head, but not as a statement, because I am also a cheapass, that wont pay 10 bucks for a haircut every 3 weeks.  Im starting to think about 75% of other people are crazy!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#1]
for a few days I heard automatic rifle fire everytime I closed my eyes after I laid my head on the pillow.

I thought I was going insane, luckily it stopped but I still have to question my sanity everyonce in awhile and keep on my toes.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I do have strange dreams (usually non violent) and if I tell people I get the crazy thing too.  Get what I am saying.  If you say something to someone other than a good friend about anything, and get the response, "your crazy"  what does it mean.  Especially if it is non violent talk.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I just keep it to myself for the most part... with the exception of people who are the same way.

Though of course, everyone knows people with guns are all crazy.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#4]
You're not going crazy, you're going sane in a crazy world.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
In the era of "political correctness ", if people don't think you are crazy something really is wrong with you (or you are a Democrat, and I am not sure which is worse).
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#6]
People have told me that I'm crazy, but the voices in my head keep telling me that they are all out to get me !
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#7]
O)hh I know I'm completely whacko No doubt.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not crazy.  The voices in my head are crazy.  You should hear the shit they say.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Im conservative.  Mabey thats the problem, too many libs around me.  I was told I was crazy when my I coughed up 350 bucks for a 357 for my wife at the gunshow.  And she wanted it more than I wanted to buy it.  But hey, its for the better, if she wants it right?  Im crazy for putting bush signs in my yard during elections.  Im crazy for getting baseball bat from parents after signs get vandalized.  Im crazy because I have 2 large dogs at a town residence.  etc. etc. etc.  I serously dont believe im crazy.  Im crazy because I have an sks.  Who cares, I think the real crazies, are the ones you see on the news.  And those are just examples, I just have had a few, and thinking.  WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I AM CRAZY.  Im sure most of you think im not, or think you are crazier.  But around here I have heard it from prob 20 people or more, and have done nothing to be labeled as crazy in my mind.  And if that stuff and other stupid stuff makes me crazy, welcome to the looney bin.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol it is funny when people call you crazy and you reverse it and call them crazy,  to see how mad they get is priceless.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I am not insane.

I SAID: I AM NOT INSANE!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I have always been crazy, it keeps me from going insane...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Crazy people are ok.

It's the people that think they are sane that you've gotta watch out for.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't suffer from insanity.

I enjoy every moment of it.

That said, there are times I'm sure I'm one of the very few SANE people alive.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Here for validation that you are one bad-ass crazy-mo-fo.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:39:31 PM EDT
[#16]
If you can question your sanity, your probably not insane.

I'd venture many "insane" people think they just peachy keen.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm probably crazy, there's times when hear voices immediately before I drift off to sleep.  I used to have very violent dreams, often about war, SHTF and things like that where I would end up dying while putting up a fight trying to save myself or others.  Not so much of that anymore, they ended, believe it or not, because I simply became so angry over the recurring dreams that I learned how to reincarnate.  One of my last violent dreams, I dreamt that I was walking in my neighborhood, two assholes tried to rob me at gunpoint, I drew down, shot them dead and got shot fatally too.  Next thing I knew, cops were there and I was in a bodybag, and I decided I really did not want to be in that damn bag, so I opened the bag and got out, I said "I'm not going in no body bag" and I walked home.  I tend to be a quiet loner and I don't take shit off of people.  I'm also known for getting emotionally fired up over certain issues, like if an anti is being an unrelenting asshole and stuff like that.  I've learned a lot of patience over the years, not nearly as bad as I used to be.  So yes, I hear the crazy thing a lot.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#18]
IDDQD

Quoted:
I'm probably crazy, there's times when hear voices immediately before I drift off to sleep.  I used to have very violent dreams, often about war, SHTF and things like that where I would end up dying while putting up a fight trying to save myself or others.  Not so much of that anymore, they ended, believe it or not, because I simply became so angry over the recurring dreams that I learned how to reincarnate.  One of my last violent dreams, I dreamt that I was walking in my neighborhood, two assholes tried to rob me at gunpoint, I drew down, shot them dead and got shot fatally too.  Next thing I knew, cops were there and I was in a bodybag, and I decided I really did not want to be in that damn bag, so I opened the bag and got out, I said "I'm not going in no body bag" and I walked home.  I tend to be a quiet loner and I don't take shit off of people.  I'm also known for getting emotionally fired up over certain issues, like if an anti is being an unrelenting asshole and stuff like that.  I've learned a lot of patience over the years, not nearly as bad as I used to be.  So yes, I hear the crazy thing a lot.  

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#19]
[Ren Hoek] It is not I who am crazy....

It is I who am mad... [/Ren Hoek]

Of course, you're talking to  a guy who goes into  burning buildings and chemical spills for a living so

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#20]
The only thing that's wrong with you is that you're shy & insecure.

Crazy people don't worry about being crazy.  They think they're normal.

Sounds to me like you are one of those guys who likes shaking the tree to get a reaction out of people.  That's a way for shy & insecure people to be aggressive.  Sounds like a bad habit and you should dump it.  

Don't get mad at these assholes out there for treating you poorly, you're practically forcing them to do it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I guess I would get kinda crazy if you punched me in the face!  LOL.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#22]
red65.  If your talking to me, Im not trying to get a rise out of people, or anything.  Im not saying that Im crazy, but if your replying to the other post, I understand.  Im just saying people label anybody crazy if they look/act/have interest in certen things, or go about a way that is not like there own.  Just gettin a feel if most people here are labeled crazy by the people they come in contact with?  I personally dont call anyone crazy, and I am not shy or anything either.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Those voices mean exactly two things:  Jack and Shit.

The brief transition between wakefulness and sleep we experience each night has been known by many names: the ‘borderland state’, the ‘half-dream state’, the ‘pre-dream condition’. Its technical name is the hypnagogic state and, along with dreaming, it is one of the most fascinating altered states of consciousness we can experience without the use of drugs.

In the hypnagogic state, visions, voices, weird insights and unusual sensations greet us as we drift out of consciousness. Faces may appear, threatening or comical. A landscape may open up, with distant mountains and wide, expansive vistas. Geometric forms, jewels, diamonds and intricate patterns may dance before our mind’s eye, not unlike those seen under the influence of certain psychoactive substances. Splashes of colour, flares, sparks and cloud-like forms-known as ‘entoptic lights’, ‘phosphenes’ or eigenlicht, may drift through our drowsing consciousness, accompanied by strange, nonsensical sentences announcing portentous truths. We may feel we are floating, or that our body has grown to enormous proportions, or that we have suddenly grasped the answer to the riddle of the Universe.

As for having dreams, well, big deal.

People always think that normal weird crap, like being a surly immature jerk or hating to fly means that they are crazy.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:05:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Who am I to argue with Doctors of Psychology.
If the little men are"really" following you around at night, you're not paranoid.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
red65.  If your talking to me, Im not trying to get a rise out of people, or anything.  Im not saying that Im crazy, but if your replying to the other post, I understand.  Im just saying people label anybody crazy if they look/act/have interest in certen things, or go about a way that is not like there own.  Just gettin a feel if most people here are labeled crazy by the people they come in contact with?  I personally dont call anyone crazy, and I am not shy or anything either.  

Well yes, I was talking to you.

If you look a little threatening, and you come on a little strong, people will definitely think the worst and gossip about you.  People love to think the worst, don't they.

I've told a few jokes in a real deadpan way and had people react negatively.  I didn't like it so I stopped.  I don't like giving people ammo to use against me.  I was trying to be funny but to hell with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top