User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/13/2005 7:07:04 AM EDT

Serious question.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:07:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Just like us, it depends on the other person.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just like us, it depends on the other person.

Plus 1!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#3]
The only really important question is "was it good for me?"
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:09:04 AM EDT
[#4]
They do in the begining of a relationship but for some biological reason they loose intrest in it after 12-18 months.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:09:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know. I never asked. As soon as I'm finished I'm off to the kitchen for a snack.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:10:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They do in the begining of a relationship but for some biological reason they loose intrest in it after 12-18 months the wedding.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#7]
hahahahaha who cares?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I don't know. I never asked. As soon as I'm finished I'm off to the kitchen for a snack.

Your hand can't talk anyways
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:11:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:11:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Free Sarge
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Women like to be fucked when they want to be fucked...men like to fuck all the time...sometimes women are being fucked and don't particuarly care for it.   Being a women isn't always all that great.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:14:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Most womenz enjoy a good pounding - but they view sex as a tool to get what they want, rather than an end in itself.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Serious question.

Depends on the woman and the partner involved. Some women do not like sex because of suffering some sort of sexual trauma in their past. As a result, sexual intimacy is difficult if not impossible for them to seperate from their trauma. Thus they do not enjoy it.

Some do not desire or enjoy sex because of physical problems.

In general the sexual experience requires a specific state of mind for the female to enjoy the experience, whereas the male doesn't have as many factors to line up to achieve climax.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Women like to be fucked when they want to be fucked...men like to fuck all the time...sometimes women are being fucked and don't particuarly care for it.   Being a women isn't always all that great.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:17:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Only when their divorce lawyer does it to you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:18:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or ask to go out for an expensive dinner!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Na, a man needs to be conscious to perform.  My wife, hell I've told here she needn't even be awake.

edit to add:  If a good tongue lashing is on the menu for desert, then the main course is much more readily desired.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:20:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I hate to be wishy-washy, but I had to pick maybe.

I have been with women who liked it.  
I have been with women who don't get particularly enthused about it.

Not having slept with any men, I only have myself to compare with, and I like sex.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#19]
My wife sure does!

HH
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:25:09 AM EDT
[#20]
I'd say yes. I think they're just a bit more picky about when, where, why, and who.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#21]
I think my wife likes sex more than I do, if that's possible.

Lucky me.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:29:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Are you a woman?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:30:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Normal women?  Of course they do.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Not too many women want to be "FUCKED".  
Most want to be "made love to".
YMMV
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not too many women want to be "FUCKED".  
Most want to be "made love to".
YMMV

They all like the dirty snachez from time to time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:39:08 AM EDT
[#26]
I can't imagine they are enjoying it too much while they're tied up and gagged in the back of my van.  Of course, there are always those you can't quite tell about...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:42:49 AM EDT
[#27]
How do you make a women scream twice?
Poke her in the butt and then wipe your dick off on the curtain.
mods please dont ban me...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:43:38 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They do in the begining of a relationship but for some biological reason they loose intrest in it after 12-18 months the wedding.

Fixed it for you.

I've been married for so long I had to look up the definition of "Sex" before I could reply, and I got to thinkin-

Before we had kids she was a borderline nympho, but after children it changed so now I know nothing about this "sex"
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:43:48 AM EDT
[#29]
I've never met a woman who didn't have to have me after two glasses of wine.  Maybe it's just me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Generally men have alot stronger sex drive than women. I think when women decide they want to have sex, they enjoy it as much or more than men.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:44:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Best ten seconds of their life....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Ask your wife.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:46:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Few like it as much as I do, and I am not refering about just the ones that I have been with.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm not a women. It was just an observation. Tacticalstrat said it pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#35]
In my experience yes.

I just want to be held and she always wants the old in & out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:52:14 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I've never met a woman who didn't have to have me after two glasses of wine.  Maybe it's just me.

Or...Maybe...it's the wine.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Who cares
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:07:56 AM EDT
[#38]
I think women like this strange balance between consistency and surprise.

I think you have to find something that works, then change it around enough to keep them guessing. It's a balancing act because if you change it around too much it gets weird, but if you try to do the same thing that worked last week, it's boring.

When you first meet someone, everything is exciting because it's new. As time goes on if you want to keep that cool feeling, it takes a lot of work. The thing is, with the right person, there is no other way.

You basically have to be like a little kid. Everything you do should be from the eyes of a child who sees everything as a challenge, a new discovery, amazement, and best of all deviousness. If you apply these things to grocery shopping, washing the car, walking the dog, cleaning house...and of course SEX, as a guy you bring out the little kid in her, and you feed the sexual desire in her.

I think that almost every woman likes the concept of responsible, well groomed, employed man, but secretly (or not secretly) wants the other half...the "bad-boy". So it's really pretty simple. Live by good principles, shower regularly, learn to dress like you are halfway with the times, and in everything else, be like a 6 yr old with adult resources.

Oh yeah one last thing. In this country most guys are raised to think that cause they have the equipment, they are sex gods. Locker room talk leads to all kinds of misconceptions. Basically from my research, women mostly don't tell guys that they suck in bed, they just deal with it, so the problem gets worse.

So guys, you weren't born knowing how to shoot, how to drive, how to write computer code...as far as sex goes, get trained if you even slightly suspect you suck in bed. And also, like everything else, keep the knife sharp, learn new stuff all the time and keep your woman wondering where that came from.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Who cares

Commit to a good tongue lashing for each session of intercourse.  She'll tire you out with requests for the screwin' so she can get the lickin  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or...Maybe...it's the wine.....

Or the GHP he slipped into it...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I think women like this strange balance between consistency and surprise.

I think you have to find something that works, then change it around enough to keep them guessing. It's a balancing act because if you change it around too much it gets weird, but if you try to do the same thing that worked last week, it's boring.

When you first meet someone, everything is exciting because it's new. As time goes on if you want to keep that cool feeling, it takes a lot of work. The thing is, with the right person, there is no other way.

You basically have to be like a little kid. Everything you do should be from the eyes of a child who sees everything as a challenge, a new discovery, amazement, and best of all deviousness. If you apply these things to grocery shopping, washing the car, walking the dog, cleaning house...and of course SEX, as a guy you bring out the little kid in her, and you feed the sexual desire in her.

I think that almost every woman likes the concept of responsible, well groomed, employed man, but secretly (or not secretly) wants the other half...the "bad-boy". So it's really pretty simple. Live by good principles, shower regularly, learn to dress like you are halfway with the times, and in everything else, be like a 6 yr old with adult resources.

Oh yeah one last thing. In this country most guys are raised to think that cause they have the equipment, they are sex gods. Locker room talk leads to all kinds of misconceptions. Basically from my research, women mostly don't tell guys that they suck in bed, they just deal with it, so the problem gets worse.

So guys, you weren't born knowing how to shoot, how to drive, how to write computer code...as far as sex goes, get trained if you even slightly suspect you suck in bed. And also, like everything else, keep the knife sharp, learn new stuff all the time and keep your woman wondering where that came from.

<impressed>
And trust me...that isn't easy...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:13:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who cares

Commit to a good tongue lashing for each session of intercourse.  She'll tire you out with requests for the screwin' so she can get the lickin  

She don't need a lickin' if you're good at the dickin'.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#43]
ibtl
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:18:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Yeah, when the mood fits them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#45]
hmm, maybee there's a reason that there's so many power tools available for chicks

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Ask your wife.

exactly BB is there something you want to confess
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:21:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who cares

She don't need a lickin' if you're good at the dickin'.

I like the rhyme.  Unfortunately I've created a monster at home:

"I don't care if you're good at dickin', you're still droppin' down to do some lickin'"
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
hmm, maybee there's a reason that there's so many power tools available for chicks

Yeah, and they're available friggin everywhere.

I think I'll run out to CVS to buy some Children's Motrin, AA batteries, and a Vibrator (oops, ment to say a 12 inch long banana shaped "back massager")
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:23:20 AM EDT
[#49]

I think God's punishment of man for disobedience as the punishment of women being child bearing pains and such is the complexity of woman
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#50]
It depends, I have a friend who has never ever had an orgasm in her life, and an ex who would start cumming as soon as you touched her and keep going the whole time you were pounding her,

That said, it has been my experience that not nearly as high a percentage of women loves sex as men, and the ones that did were almost always the ones that were classisfeid as loose when in high school, college, or church...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top